Announcement ( This was not organized by staff )

2»

Comments

• LifePromiser - Sanctuary
    LifePromiser - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'll create a account,get there,loot whatever good equips i can,and ebay them.

Damn im good.
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    So... what happens to people like me and my boyfriend? I'm a Veno... he's an Elf. o.O

*pops some popcorn*
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Neverwas - Heavens Tear
    Neverwas - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    zyviren...............excellent post, don't even get me started on some of the crazy PvPers on PvE servers >_>

LifePromiser...........roflmao XD

Lazyluna...........forbidden love just makes it that much hotter b:dirty

but what i wanna know is why aren't we paying more attention to these humans? huh? just seems fishy to me. i bet they started this crazy race war with their scheming ways. i mean, THEY were the ones getting freaky with the animals in the woods to create us "werebeasts". they're not right in the head i tell you and really need to be dealt with before it's too late b:angry

ehhh.......i'm sleepy b:tired
  • Lazyluna - Heavens Tear
    Lazyluna - Heavens Tear Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    but what i wanna know is why aren't we paying more attention to these humans? huh? just seems fishy to me. i bet they started this crazy race war with their scheming ways. i mean, THEY were the ones getting freaky with the animals in the woods to create us "werebeasts". they're not right in the head i tell you and really need to be dealt with before it's too late b:angry

It's all the humans' fault...
    b:bye RETIRED
  • Ianikha - Heavens Tear
    Ianikha - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well I'm on the same teir and you can certainly go hang. Pah, I highly doubt it is anything more than a few players acting childish and pathetic.

Go play 'war' with your new little pals and I'll stick to my winged friends that seem to like me fluffy and tailed.

*Rolls Eyes* Children eh?
  • Skybound - Sanctuary
    Skybound - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    zyviren wrote: »
    It comes down to sticks and stones... Words can't hurt you. Why would you want to go into pk mode for 10 hours... Why would you want to attack people and become red named and drop your best equipment and items? Why would you want to fight anyone on a PvE server?

The big guilds wont show up. They are mixed guilds. All races all creeds all sexes and people alike are in them. A race war will never work. It has failed in every game made to date. Eventually a truce is called or forced by those that are in power.

This is the worst idea and most idiotic thing I've read in a long time. Unless a game is specifically designed for and encourages such activities... Avoid doing stupid things like risking your gear... Losing play time to meaningless battles. Costing you a fortune in repairs and lost charms. Not to mention costing real life money for some people. All who participate in this madness will lose far more than anything that could ever possibly have gained from it.

RF Online was based on the realm vs realm, and all 3 races fight each other 3 times a day for a mine that people could get good stuff out of... It was very flawed and served very little purpose in the end. When you are fighting other living people, for no real reason and it doesn't help you enjoy the game or humanity in general... You aren't doing anything worth bragging about. Games like Battlefield and Guild Wars are games that are designed to be PvP on purpose. If you want that, go there and do that. Or switch servers to one of the PvP servers. So you can take your stupid chaos based anarchy type ways away from the peace loving people that despise murdering innocents.

The End
    Zyviren

Agreed. PWI are designed more for only PvPs, or TW for bigger scale riots. The different races/classes with their contributions to a balanced party, also disencourage conflicts between Human, Beasts and Elves.

I wonder if anyone remembers the game- Helbreath though? They have a very open PvP setting; allowing and encouraging enemy Combatants to attack at will. Aresden VS Elvine.

Whole day long, you are either trying to lvl up among the numerous mobs spawned around the huge map; or you will trying to sneak into enemy lands thru tunnels to ambrush them.

Raid the city! Ambrush them in the mountains! Drive them out the dungeons!

Argh..i miss those big scale rivary wars!
  • mightynyx
    mightynyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    all i can say is...

wow... ****...

I don't think that is an appropriate word to use, but yes this is pretty corny in my opinion. Oh well, let them have their fun. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Revolt.
  • Malified - Heavens Tear
    Malified - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Guys, belive it or not it got worst. Winged Elves are actually turning on us flying venos to us and spamming. Wow. Anyways.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]