i miss my jones blessinggggggg

Elmo - Heavens Tear
Elmo - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
since my jones blessing expired im so frustrated b:cry
i donno how to fight mobs now. i can barely kill mobs for my lvl b:sad
will the jones blessing will be back like it used to be?
coz im not sure i can keep playing like that....
i feel... so... weak b:shedtear
Post edited by Elmo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Here we go....

But ya, I kinda miss it, but I cope.

I mean, from 500 DPS to 400 hurts D:
    Back.
  • wrath00
    wrath00 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i do fine w/o it
    b:surrenderb:cry this is what happens when monsters see me >:P
  • Deumos - Lost City
    Deumos - Lost City Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    will the jones blessing will be back like it used to be?
    coz im not sure i can keep playing like that....

it probably won't be back for a very long time.
    Perhaps next halloween.

Stop crying.
  • Elmo - Heavens Tear
    Elmo - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    dammm....
    oh well. its time that my wizard training will be a challenge
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    [snip]

You don't happen to be a wizard do you? b:mischievous

I'm level 50 and I think without my charms and blessing I wouldn't be able to do the quests for my level.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Interesting how it's PVE players who are actually worrying about having to fight without it.

In Soviet LC, Mobs worry about how to kill you! b:chuckle
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm doing just fine without it..
    and I'm a wizard too.
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    heh i was using jones blessing since 1st day i made my char, its rly hard to get used to this too
    and i dun think it will be back any time soon, it was halloween event item and it had to be gonna long time ago lol
  • Elahim - Lost City
    Elahim - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What build are you? I'm a pure 57 and yeah things are more difficult without blessing but I can still take things my level. Between wiz's slows (glacial snare leadoff gush followup), knockbacks (will of phoenix and force of will which makes mobs run away), and distance shrink you should still be able to kill any non-boss monster without taking a hit. It wont be nearly as mana efficient as it used to be but its still very doable. 1.5 exp week is coming up too which will blow away jones' blessing (jones' +30% dmg = you level 30% faster vs. 150% exp = you level 150% faster).
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm glad it's gone. I was getting pissed at how BM's and Barbs were doing so much damage than they had any right to in TW's.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    (jones' +30% dmg = you level 30% faster vs. 150% exp = you level 150% faster).

150% exp = exp x 1.5.
    50% increased exp in other words.

30% vs 50%.

Its not that dramatic =p
    But 20% is still good.
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hey i am a barb and jones blessing didn't amp me up that much yeah it helped and took a while to get adjusted to not haveing it but hey life goes on you just learn to deal with it. and to you who was complaining about the damage barbs did that is what we do we hit big naturally even if we are a tank build we still have the strongest attack on pw deal with it.
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You can thank the members over at Lost City for us losing our Jones Blessing. It's funny how they call us carebears but they where the ones crying about it and not learning how to adapt.

Classic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You can thank the members over at Lost City for us losing our Jones Blessing. It's funny how they call us carebears but they where the ones crying about it and not learning how to adapt.

Classic

Wuts dis? Scapegoating?

1) The Blessing was gonna go anyway >.>
    2) It was having an effect in TW, slightly more important than the PVE Wiz's nukes doing an extra few hundred damage or whatever
    3)Shame you're not a BM, i'd love to hear you asking people to adapt with a wizard beating the seven bells out of you
    4) Whining about it affecting our wars or Whining about being killed once by a random pker, on World Chat- You can't really compare them. At all.

I'm not missing the Blessing, nor did I totally hate it. I made use of it while it was there and now mine's gone (or will expire in the next few minutes anyway), I'm going to do just fine without it.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    150% exp = exp x 1.5.
    50% increased exp in other words.

30% vs 50%.

Its not that dramatic =p
    But 20% is still good.

yes because taking 30-95% less damage (depending on class), getting 30% more drops is worth nothing
    on the other hand if you clear an area too fast with jones not a problem anymore
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    2) It was having an effect in TW, slightly more important than the PVE Wiz's nukes doing an extra few hundred damage or whatever

That might be right, be keep in mind that the vast, vast majority of all PW players doesn't participate in TW nor cares about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    That might be right, be keep in mind that the vast, vast majority of all PW players doesn't participate in TW nor cares about it.

keep in mind that most of the people that purchase a lot of zen are the ones that highly participate in TWs
  • Erinis - Heavens Tear
    Erinis - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What build are you? I'm a pure 57 and yeah things are more difficult without blessing but I can still take things my level. Between wiz's slows (glacial snare leadoff gush followup), knockbacks (will of phoenix and force of will which makes mobs run away), and distance shrink you should still be able to kill any non-boss monster without taking a hit. It wont be nearly as mana efficient as it used to be but its still very doable. 1.5 exp week is coming up too which will blow away jones' blessing (jones' +30% dmg = you level 30% faster vs. 150% exp = you level 150% faster).
    150% xp you lvl 50% faster.
  • GustavoM - Heavens Tear
    GustavoM - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    What is the purpose of this topic in first place? +30 more atk gives you like, 0.05% more overall dmg in higher leves, so uh. I'd rather say, live with it and learn to grind a little bit more. Training esotericas are like 30k ~ 50k ea so, If the problem is lving faster and you can't handle killing a mob for 0.05 secs slower, that'll take care of it.

Oh wait a sec, that blessing weren't supposed to be there in first place, It was a event. Events goes down in 1, 2 weeks so have fun whining etc
    This user does not have enough cash to play on a PvP server.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    What is the purpose of this topic in first place? +30 more atk gives you like, 0.05% more overall dmg in higher leves, so uh. I'd rather say, live with it and learn to grind a little bit more. Training esotericas are like 30k ~ 50k ea so, If the problem is lving faster and you can't handle killing a mob for 0.05 secs slower, that'll take care of it.

Oh wait a sec, that blessing weren't supposed to be there in first place, It was a event. Events goes down in 1, 2 weeks so have fun whining etc

ok youve missed the entire point of jones blessing
    its +30 attack level if you look at your character stats window it clearly states each lvl higher attack lvl is a % so its 30 PERCENT more damage , not +30 damage.
    edited December 2008
    Whatever man, the event is gone, It'll not come back soon, live with it.

That's all.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Whatever man, the event is gone, It'll not come back soon, live with it.

That's all.

cant admit when you have a huge brain ****? its not whatever its understanding how the game works, and oh yah reading, and about not putting people down when you're the one in the wrong
    edited December 2008
    The...event...is...gone.

K.

Carry on.
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    keep in mind that most of the people that purchase a lot of zen are the ones that highly participate in TWs

While the truth of my statement is obvious (I hope), I have severe doubts that yours is right and would wonder if you had any conclusive evidence to back it up? Yes, TW players spend a lot in the cash shop for sure, but so do other players. Just look around in Archo and see for yourself. You can easily tell who are the cash shop users usually, and we also know the guild names that participate in TW, since there are only a handful of them.
    Given that TW players make around what? 3-5% of the total PW population? I'd dare saying that their total impact on the economical success of PW as a game is rather insignificant compared to the non-TW players, really. TW players are very vocal on this forum etc. and thus maybe they manage to create the impression that everything revolves around TW, but that alone doesn't make it true. Of course only PWI has the exact numbers, but from what I can see, I'd say you're incorrect.

That all being said, I really don't mind TW or the players/guilds participating in it. But it cannot be argued that everything has to revolve around it either, TW isn't _that_ important.

And yes, the event is over, time to move on. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dele - Lost City
    Dele - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Wow you babies stop crying! I don't even notice my blessings gone! I still kill things fine! :S What are you all whineing about
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Haha as a LA mage having it since level one I couldn't staaaand my damage after it expired. I restatted to robe and it's basically the same if not more than LA with jones, so I'm happy :3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Awww Poor Elmo!!!! *pats on the back* I rock your world in PVP now don't I? ^_~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Oichi - Lost City
    Oichi - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    people buy from cash shop and sell items to these "TW guildies" who can't charge zen, making more of a demand for nonfactors to sell hieros and other useful items.
    the more tw, the more demand, the more supply, making nonfactors rich from selling them.
    tw increases pvp/drama related, more demand for cash shop items.
    "tw guilds" are usually maxed or close to with high members, who of course use cash shop items.
    200xseveralguilds = more than 2-5 percent of the population.
    regardless of the max in each tw, those guildies are still affected.

whether or not you/your guild is completely oblivious to TW and has no participation in it, it still affects a majority of the population.

and yes, jones blessing is gone now, and never had intentions to stay here. at the lower levels most of you are, we didnt have that and guess what? WE SURVIVED. stop complaining. you need to toughen up.
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Why were you ever dependant on an item that was from an event anywaysb:chuckle. You knew it was going to go away at some point. Besides u can make the attack charms once they implement the kung fu master like hes supposed to be.
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • Dauthus - Sanctuary
    Dauthus - Sanctuary Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I didn't really notice any difference between when I had Jone's blessing and when I didn't. Same lvl mobs still die in about 3 hits as they did before and during the blessing. If what has been said is true, and it added 30% more dmg to attacks, I would have been doing over 3k dmg a hit, and that definately wasn't the case.

My opinion could be skewed since I am a "pure" wizard and only had the Blessing for a few days (I got it late, lol), but I didn't really see a difference at all before, during, or after.