Human Quest getting the celestine sprite --- bug

noizjunkee
noizjunkee Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hello everyone,

I have a problem finishing the quest where I have to get a celestine sprite off a frozen wolfkin.
I killed the wolf, picked up the sprite, it's in my inventory. But when I take a look in my Questlog it says there that I have 0/1 celestine sprite/s. The Taoist Master wont give the dialog option and I'm kinda stuck. I already tried to kill more wolfkin.. and belive it.. I killed a lot... but not another celestine sprite showed up. Is there a Solution ? I hope I dont have t make a new char...

thanks for answering
Post edited by noizjunkee on

Comments

• Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It's a different quest. After collecting the first Sprite, a new quest immediately starts for the second one. Look for a plant named Celestial Sprite, and harvest it to get the second sprite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Berans - Lost City
    Berans - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    To be more exact, one celestial sprite can be found just north of walled stronghold, on the northern bank of the river. It is slightly west of the westmost of the 2 bridges north of walled stronghold, if I recall correctly
  • wivien
    wivien Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I have gone there and found it. But I couldnt take it!! Dont know WHY?! :(
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    You need a pickaxe in your inventory, buy that at a Merchant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wivien
    wivien Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I have it already... it just do nothing at all.. Even a pickaxe which normaly shows there when you want to cut it.. wasnt there...
    something is very wrong with this guest.. you know.. thats sad ;( Maybe we can tell about it to the moderators.
  • Amiris - Sanctuary
    edited December 2008
    Could you please tell us whether the quest log says to look for the Sprite 'hidden in an indigenous herb'?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nikolwhite - Heavens Tear
    Nikolwhite - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    noizjunkee wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

I have a problem finishing the quest where I have to get a celestine sprite off a frozen wolfkin.
    I killed the wolf, picked up the sprite, it's in my inventory. But when I take a look in my Questlog it says there that I have 0/1 celestine sprite/s. The Taoist Master wont give the dialog option and I'm kinda stuck. I already tried to kill more wolfkin.. and belive it.. I killed a lot... but not another celestine sprite showed up. Is there a Solution ? I hope I dont have t make a new char...

thanks for answering

I had the same problem..b:chuckle so I tried This:

"It's a different quest. After collecting the first Sprite, a new quest immediately starts for the second one. Look for a plant named Celestial Sprite, and harvest it to get the second sprite."

but it didnt help me... b:

And when I found a key to a guest it just says a different advancement?? So I think Ill just have to give up. b:surrender