Lost Empire Expansion?

wintergreen
wintergreen Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2009 in General Discussion
So, the lost empire expansion is coming today/tomorrow (december 1st) correct? No one is talking about it, so it feels like its not true...

Anyone looking forward to it? It looks crazy...
Post edited by wintergreen on

Comments

• Lotus - Lost City
    Lotus - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    its not being released till the 3rd
  • Malcuid - Sanctuary
    Malcuid - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    when did the 150% experience week starts? today or the 3rd
  • Lotus - Lost City
    Lotus - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    that starts the 3rd as well. also keep in mind that the game is set up on PST so what ever time they announce thats the time zone (i've noticed a lot of ppl saying stuff like "its the first here, where's the expansion?" when PST is like 5 hours away from it being the 1st.)
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Okay so Perfect World likes to false inform people now?

On the homepage of the website, scroll down and the little thing that changes with the pictures, says it will be released on the 3rd.

Now... Go down and click on the actuall news update about the expansion and it says will be released Dec. 1st.

So.... Wheres the Expansion?
  • MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well, it wasnt going to be on Dec 1st anyway. Any new addition would require a new patch/client. That would require servers to be taken down aka maintenance. Might as well do it during the weekly maintenance on 3rd. I guess that prolly skipped their mind when they made the banner for the website. People just like to get hypercritical about everything.... <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Anyway, it's still december first until 23:59:59 pacific time.

But like a guildie of mine pointed out, the announcement was made when the maintenance was done on mondays. Now that they moved the maintenance a day later, the date changed.

Anyway, what's so important about a day or 2 late?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
  • Sky_man - Heavens Tear
    Sky_man - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Does anyone know what level the quests will be with the expansion ?
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Does anyone know what level the quests will be with the expansion ?
    Most of them are level 70+, from what I understand.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You mean only 70+ player can do the quest which open the door to the lost empire? or just new quests they are going to add to the regular quests are for 70+ players?
  • happycake
    happycake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Okay so Perfect World likes to false inform people now?

On the homepage of the website, scroll down and the little thing that changes with the pictures, says it will be released on the 3rd.

Now... Go down and click on the actuall news update about the expansion and it says will be released Dec. 1st.

So.... Wheres the Expansion?

Does it really matter? They said it was gonna be on the 3rd after they said it was gonna be the first, most likely they ran into some problem and decided it would take a little longer to get it in the game, who cares if they didnt wanna go back and change the way old announcement about it being the first, they prolly forgot I know I did. Look at the most recent image/Announcement it says the 3rd its not false information.
  • muop
    muop Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    is the new server gonna come out with expansion? ;o
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Most likely no. The server will only come once population density warrants it. The way things are going, the next server would have the greatest chance of being another PvE setup.
  • Kristine - Lost City
    Kristine - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    tinkus wrote: »
    Most likely no. The server will only come once population density warrants it. The way things are going, the next server would have the greatest chance of being another PvE setup.

well, we have two PVE servers and one PVP, so wouldnt it make more sense if the next one was a PVP?
  • tinkus
    tinkus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Not if the population doesn't warrant it. It seems PvE is much more popular right now, and if both servers reach capacity, then a third server would need to be opened. So far, Lost City hasn't gotten near its limit, so a new PvP server isn't really necessary.
  • bookerwebb
    bookerwebb Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    swgs wrote: »
    You mean only 70+ player can do the quest which open the door to the lost empire? or just new quests they are going to add to the regular quests are for 70+ players?

ok i'm confused about what ws said earlier. (about only lvl 70+ using the expansion.)

i'm only lvl 38 so do you seriously mean i have to wait till i'm lvl 70 to get the expansion???

it looks sick but i doubt i'll hit lvl 70 at all.
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    no, you have the expansion already, you have to wait till 70 until you can do anything with it, also, don't necro >.<
    Back.
  • Lord_Dante - Sanctuary
    Lord_Dante - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    no, you have the expansion already, you have to wait till 70 until you can do anything with it, also, don't necro >.<

ok thanks for the info. but what do u mean "don't necro" ?
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Nayiro means the thread is almost 2 months old, you really shouldnt be bringing up dead(hence necro) conversations.