EXP lose from death

swgs
swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in General Discussion
I though you always lose EXP from death. But I do not think I did lose any EXP few days ago when I was kill by another player. I was in the Secret Passage, I did not even realize there was a PK going one when I entered the Passage, then got killed by another player, the EXP did not change before and after I clicked "Back to Town" button, Did I miss something?
Post edited by swgs on

Comments

• Nursie - Lost City
    Nursie - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    you dont loose any EXP from PK
  • Jestersig - Heavens Tear
    Jestersig - Heavens Tear Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You also don't lose exp when you die during certain quests such as the rebirth orders.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    oops, thanks for pointing out, I do not need to wait for a high level cleric to revive me when I got PKed next time. Always thought I will lose EXP when I dead from PKing.
    One more thing, It is happened 3 times, a PKer stand beside me doing nothing until I start to fight mobs, is there a reason beside it will waste me some time to target him/her and fight back?
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    swgs wrote: »
    is there a reason beside it will waste me some time to target him/her and fight back?

They're hoping to deal enough damage just so you do NOT die, but you get killed by the mob.
    That way they're not responsible for the death and do not get a red name.

These are the types of people we call cowards, and a total shame as pkers.
    Feel free to add your own range of colourful vocabulary to describe them, as long as its negative b:laugh

I just watch the minimap.. if a green dot runs near me, I assume the worse and move away.
    Last thing I want is to lose exp while fighting mobs, while the culprit walks off with a white name.
  • Wwing - Heavens Tear
    Wwing - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    while the culprit walks off with a white name.

I like this line.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    News Project Fox in [][]http://pwifox.blogspot.com[][] Santa Claus is a lie.
    12/17 2008 PerfectFox Index (Heavens Tear) : 1 gold = 113558.91~114972.42