Missing Rank I AND 2 Tokens

kinosh30
kinosh30 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Support Desk
b:shockedWell today I just hit 1000k on my reputaion to see how I can get my spells and armor/weapon building leveled, looked in my bank and my inventory and found no token for my rank i or 2 I asked my guild what it looked like and found nothing they even said it couldnt be droped/traded or sold. If could help please do.

Fydel
Post edited by kinosh30 on

Comments

• LifePromiser - Sanctuary
    LifePromiser - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Maybe you didn't even collect rank I yet?since you don't know what it looks like.
  • kinosh30
    edited December 2008
    Well I'm already level 46 and have already lv3 armor making but says my reputation isnt at 1000 so I got it to 1000 and now when I go back says I need a rank 2 token and 1000 rep.
  • kinosh30
    edited December 2008
    So who would I talk to get a lv2 badge?
  • kinosh30
    edited December 2008
    I even went back into the world to look at all the Npc's for the quest and found no badge nor token.....
  • kinosh30
    edited December 2008
    I know you talk to the commander in cheif to get the badge but I got none....
  • kinosh30
    edited December 2008
    I mean how do you expect me to spend real money if I cant get my armor any higher ?......sigh
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Wow, this isn't IM. People don't reply when someone spams a thread, usually. b:avoid

But yeah. You should have gotten your Rank 1 stuff when you hit level 30 and had 300 reputation. Talk to the NPCs directly across from General Summer in Archosaur. b:laugh

You then have to be level 40 and have 1000 rep to get Rank 2. You turn in your Rank 1 ring for that.

If you somehow managed to trash one of those quests, you'd likely not get the insignia. In that case, I have no idea what you'd do. Probably open a ticket? b:puzzled
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • nec
    nec Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I'm a bit confused what the OP is asking.

Are you asking how to level your crafting to level 4? If so and If i remember correctly, you need to be level 50 and do a short quest where you have to turn in a few 2* items. You do not need rep or the insignia. That's an entirely different thing.
This discussion has been closed.