Build in MP3 Player/ New Manufacturing skill

killacali
killacali Posts: 1 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
Well to start off id like to say the game has been great since i started playing there are a few things that would make the game a bit more exciting and make people play it

1. Maybe make a InGame MP3 Player in which players can simply drag music files into a music folder in the installation folder of PWi and Be able to play there music in the game without ever having to Minimize there game or possibly cause errors with the game having a music plaayer running in the back.

2. Although yes there is already a prospective on the Herbs, I would also like to suggest maybe enabling a new type of Manufacturing skill, maybe a Farming Skill in which u cant your own herbs, seeds could be found at random with plants picked with a percentage of actually acquiring seeds every so many herbs, as far as planting location, it could be placed anywhere outside the cities walls, in which after a person has planted a seed it takes so long for that seed to sprout like 45 to an hour for 1 type of herb and time maybe go up depending on the level of the herbs, the higher the farming skill is the more of a chance of acquiring more then 1 herb per seed.

at the moment its what I have but will most likely be posting more, Feel Free to comment on it.
Post edited by killacali on

Comments

• Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Built in players are garbage. Nothing can beat foobar with kernel streaming.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Altihnkai - Sanctuary
    Altihnkai - Sanctuary Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Built in players are garbage. Nothing can beat foobar with kernel streaming.

*nods agreeing*
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    there is a built in radio..... not working yet and idk if they will add it in this version

and ur idea for the farming skill isnt going to happen... this is a chinese game, basically all we are playing is a franchise, we cant add any new content the chinese version doesnt already have...... kind of depressing imo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • SlayerMaster - Heavens Tear
    SlayerMaster - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i think this guy just came up with an awesome idea
  • Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
    Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The PWI music sucks!
  • Su_WunKong - Heavens Tear
    Su_WunKong - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    WOW, Great Idea!
    Using Itunes while playing PWI Lags the game abit..
    .......................................................................................b:shutup