The Lion.

Sweaty - Heavens Tear
Sweaty - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
Will the Lion for the Thanksgiving Sale be for Sale in the Cash shop?
Also I am assuming they havent released the sthat on the Lion.....have they?
Post edited by Sweaty - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Lion AFAIK isn't a rare item and I wouldn't be shocked to see it in the cash shop later.

What I AM interested in is whether or not these charm packs stay in game for awhile.
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    What I AM interested in is whether or not these charm packs stay in game for awhile.

Says right on the main page.
    Finally, for our value-minded players, we are introducing permanent new additions to our boutique in the form of Charm Packs and the New Player Pack.

I take the permanent new additions to mean they won't be going away when the event is over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lorisu
    lorisu Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    What I figure is they will probably stay around but would not be surprised that the prices go up after the black friday event is over.
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    lorisu wrote: »
    What I figure is they will probably stay around but would not be surprised that the prices go up after the black friday event is over.

yeah the prices will go back up but im pretty sure that the lion will be the most to buy but not sure
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    im new to the game so i cant say much on my part so im wondering why you guys think so strongly the lion mount will be for sale, when midnight wasnt, wont they both a prize in an event, what makes the lion so different?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tiament - Heavens Tear
    Tiament - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    im new to the game so i cant say much on my part so im wondering why you guys think so strongly the lion mount will be for sale, when midnight wasnt, wont they both a prize in an event, what makes the lion so different?

Midnight as far as I know is pretty much only in this version, of course I could be wrong. As for the lion,I THINK it's in other versions. That's why most expect it to be in the cash shop by itself eventually. Of cours,I could be wrong.
  • Eislynn - Sanctuary
    Eislynn - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Midnight is on other servers, I think. However, it's considered a "rare" mount, and I don't think it'll be sold in Cash Shop anytime soon.

The lion, on the other hand, seems to not be a rare mount, so it'll probably go into CS eventually.
    A civilized society is one which tolerates eccentricity to the point of doubtful sanity. -Robert Frost