New players looking for a guild

urobi
urobi Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Guild Banter
Hello me and my friends are waiting for the game to arrive so while we are doing so i thought I'd look for a guild for us.
there are five of us and currently we are gong to be...
1. Blade Master fist/claw (me)
2. Cleric
3. Venomancer
4. Archer
5. Wizard

If there are any guilds out there looking for new members even if you have a Lv min please post here so we can contact you at a later date.b:victory
Post edited by urobi on

Comments

• Showboat - Lost City
    Showboat - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well, if you are willing to wait a week for the new server to open, you can join my guild (when I hit lvl20 and start it up). We are currently looking for any members to join us. The guild I am creating is going to be called Honor and our forum is here: http://pwihonor.freeforums.org
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well, if you are willing to wait a week for the new server to open, you can join my guild (when I hit lvl20 and start it up). We are currently looking for any members to join us. The guild I am creating is going to be called Honor and our forum is here: http://pwihonor.freeforums.org

Freeforums.org, good choice of forum website. Every time I make a forum, I use that site.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • ispanel
    ispanel Posts: 1
    edited November 2008
    If you want you guys can join the Darklings we only accept Lvl 15's but we are a faction that like to help each other out and we are trying to get a War going on , any question contact my character Ixpansi in the Santuctory Server.b:victory
  • YzarC - Sanctuary
    YzarC - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If you will play on Sanctuary our Min. lvl is 35+..if you reach that and still no guild you can contact me...
  • urobi
    edited November 2008
    if you mean on the expansion server we aren't expecting to be able to use it before next year
  • sasha380
    sasha380 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Just thought Id add here, Hi my current names Sasha, and Im going to be the venomancer of this group :D
    I'm looking forward to joining the game :)
  • Temerayn - Sanctuary
    Temerayn - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    There are a whole slew of great faction options available on the servers.

I'm the Marshal for WhiteSeed on Sanctuary server and we're pretty flexible about levels. So long as you're active and leveling should it matter if you're low or not? New players are often the ones who benefit from faction help the most after all.

If you ever play on Sanctuary and need help let me know. I'm almost always available to help out anyone who needs it. (I have a blade, a veno, and a wizard so I'm pretty versatile too. ^_~)
  • urobi
    edited November 2008
    i was thinking of playing on sanctuary (but ill have to talk it over with my friends first) but if i do ill look for you
  • Temerayn - Sanctuary
    Temerayn - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'm sure you'll have fun no matter which server you decide to play on.
  • leqq
    leqq Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    honor rulez :Db:victory