Genders?

racconblood
racconblood Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Venomancer
Ok well I feel a little dumb saying this ,but for venomancers ,
are they gender specific , cause I've played quite a few games like that and it kinda annoys me.b:surrender
Post edited by racconblood on

Comments

• turtlewax
    turtlewax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Yes, they are. Beastkind characters have the gender fixed with the class. Venomancers are female, Barbarians male.
  • racconblood
    racconblood Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    oh oh well
    thanks
  • Xaralei - Heavens Tear
    Xaralei - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think it's odd to have gender specific races, but oh well, what do I know:smiles and giggles:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xlittlekitty - Lost City
    Xlittlekitty - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    the barbs look like beasts and venos have tails and ears so i dun think it would look very good if it had 2 genders for them xD
  • Valkyun - Heavens Tear
    Valkyun - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think it's a good idea not to discriminate genders with classes. Female beasts can look cool too, as well as guys with ears and a tail. It all depends on how the person makes the character look. I've seen some really ugly venomancers. But another thing that bugs me is how little customization there is to the barbarian class. You should be allowed to at least tweak the face mesh more. And adjusting the fur color would be really nice too.
  • Tiament - Heavens Tear
    Tiament - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think it's a good idea not to discriminate genders with classes. Female beasts can look cool too, as well as guys with ears and a tail. It all depends on how the person makes the character look. I've seen some really ugly venomancers. But another thing that bugs me is how little customization there is to the barbarian class. You should be allowed to at least tweak the face mesh more. And adjusting the fur color would be really nice too.

Agreed,barbarians got severly gimped in that area.