Okay seriously need help with pets

TheTot - Heavens Tear
TheTot - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Please answer:

Is there a level requirement for getting a pet?
How (EXACTLY) do I get one? (Who do I talk to, what quest is it, and are there ANY other prerequisites?)

thank you very much in advance.
Post edited by TheTot - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Tiament - Heavens Tear
    Tiament - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If you mean a pet that attacks with you,that's something unique to the venomancer class. However,all class pets can be made or bought from other players. But all class pets are for vanity only.
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    TheTot - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    And how much would an all class pet approximately cost me?
  • Tiament - Heavens Tear
    Tiament - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Generally depends on the pet really,can't give you an exact price range. But in my opinion,it's probably not worth it. Better off saving up for faster wings, a mount, skills etc.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    300k+ i believe and yah useless
  • Neverwas - Heavens Tear
    Neverwas - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    the cheapest all class pet is the baby snowhare. it requires 5 eggs plus the 100k to create. the snowhare eggs average about 70-80k each, 60k if you're lucky but i've seen them up to 100k. so that's at least 400k but more likely 450-500k. BUT you could get a deal on an already made baby snowhare from someone tired of it and wanting money. the other kinds of all class pets are usually a good bit higher.

my opinion, yes they look cool but they are totally useless and you'll probably regret wasting money on it. just go make a veno and you'll have lots of different pets you can tame for free. :D
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    No. There are many all class pets that are cheap. It takes 200k to hatch the egg but you can find veno friends to get you:

Elysium Fowl
    Huggy Hare
    Butterfly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Neverwas - Heavens Tear
    Neverwas - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    it takes 100k or 200k to create an "all class pet" it just depends on the pet and the rarity. considering you need multiple eggs to create the all class pet and most of them have a 12 hour respawn rate and tons of competition. the snowhare is just the cheapest because it respawns every hour (instead of 12) making it much easier to get. it would take a REALLY good friend to simply give you all of the required eggs leaving you with just the 100-200k creation fee, considering how much the regular eggs are worth and how much time it takes to collect 5 or more on a 12 hour respawn plus competition. lol
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    it takes 100k or 200k to create an "all class pet" it just depends on the pet and the rarity. considering you need multiple eggs to create the all class pet and most of them have a 12 hour respawn rate and tons of competition. the snowhare is just the cheapest because it respawns every hour (instead of 12) making it much easier to get. it would take a REALLY good friend to simply give you all of the required eggs leaving you with just the 100-200k creation fee, considering how much the regular eggs are worth and how much time it takes to collect 5 or more on a 12 hour respawn plus competition. lol

The all class pets I mentioned are all regular mobs and it takes roughly 10 minutes to gather all the eggs. The bunny is actually considered a "rare" all class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.