oldman36 Posts: 10 Arc User
edited September 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
Can an Elven Archer have a Pet?
Post edited by oldman36 on

Comments

• Weaselsilent - Sanctuary
    Weaselsilent - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yes, but only a riding pet i believe. Veno's are the only ones with attacking pets
  • Neverwas - Heavens Tear
    Neverwas - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    riding pets are called mounts and should not be confused as an actual "pet". everyone can have a mount of any type, regardless of class.

venomancers are the only class that can tame (catch) a pet and they are also the only class that can use these pets in combat.

every other class can have what is called an "all class" pet. these pets do not attack and are just good for being cute. all class pets are pretty expensive. they require a certain amount (depending on which pet it is) of the "eggs" plus 100k to be combined into the all class pet. for example the all class "baby" snowhare requires 5 snowhare eggs plus 100k to be created. this is the cheapest of the "all class" pets. if you ever attempt to buy one, just be sure it says any class can use as some people may try to trick you into buying a regular pet egg (only venos can use) at an expensive price rather than an all class pet egg.
  • jspj
    jspj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    yeah mounts an i had a pet antelope i believe it was it was just for fashion can't attack with it b:victory
  • jspj
    jspj Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    and in my opinion mounts are pets in a way you feed them like your in a farm or something you ride a horse and its kinda your pet well if you live at the farm then yeah if you own the mount it's your pet even if you do ride on it =P
  • Kagaro - Dreamweaver
    Kagaro - Dreamweaver Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Everyone can have pets, but Venomancers are the only ones that can get them for free and make them attack. For non-venos, to get a pet, go talk to the Zoologist in the Southeast district of Archosaur, gather the pet eggs she asks for, and pay 200k to get the pet. Alternatively, you can pay about 500k to get the pet from Consignment Shops.

Either way, it won't attack, get hungry, get hurt, or do anything for that matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]