Your thoughts and feelings about Conqueror and bloodLusT

Options
Meanmean - Heavens Tear
Meanmean - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Guild Banter
I desperately wanna know what everyone thinks about these two guilds. They have been battling it out since the second month and are still at it.

I wanna know why anyone hates Conqueor or bloodLusT and reason for it too. b:chuckle

I'm curious b:surrender

P.S. Which ones are the goods guys and the bad guys? O.O
Post edited by Meanmean - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    This thread practically asks for flaming/trolling so as a little reminder:

Forumrules:
    7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

Discussion of the two guilds yes but no trolling/flaming will be tolerated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Who are Conqueror and bloodLusT? I dont believe I have ever heard of them or their feud. Are you sure they are even on HT, I dont recall even seeing any of their members.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think they are LC guilds.

I think Conqueror is the better guild because it has proper capitalization sequence in its guild name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Apolon - Lost City
    Apolon - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

P.S. Which ones are the goods guys and the bad guys? O.O

Looking at your account, your in HT, you'll never have to worry about them. From what I've seen, they are neither good or bad, just guilds whose have certain members who spam the world chat and forum about pwnage and hacking. In the PVP server there is no true good guys.
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    My personal oppion not knowing any members in either of those 3 main big guilds as im from a completly diffrent game and didnt come from some other pw like all 3 of them big guilds did..

Ragequit being the mean guys.

BloodLust being the more popular kids guild with some adults that just dont care how they come off to stranger's.

QQ as being the mature dont speak unless have something important or contributing to say.

Power ranking im my oppion is really hard to speculate on as we can all tell that these three guilds have very capadable leader's in some circle of friends.most likly these three guilds are major guilds on other pw's.

From the trash talk and you cant get much out of it other then who's richer then who, which can show some power force as we all know cash playing members tend to be stronger then those that are not, that bloodlust is just as strong as ragequit.These 2 guilds dont come off as strong as QQ only because this guild has a quiet sence of strenght surrounding them which makes it hard to speculate on them.They dont talk alot of trash and that's prolly intentional.like I said they strike me as being a more mature guild is all.

As for Control. QQ and RageQuit seem to have a very good grasp on thier players which must mean they have natural born leader's running things.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    xtacy ur confusing people with ur name b:surrender

I know the levels of each guild conq, blt and rq and I know what each guild is based on. Being from one of these guilds my opinion is biased. First of all conq and blt are the best 2 guilds in the server hands down. No other guild comes close besides the new guild guardianz. Although they are small they have many high levels as they are a mixture of good guilds that didnt last. I expect them to be mentioned along with conq and blt if shinzoko doesnt **** up. As for rq they definitely make themselves seem bigger. This is either from them talking a lot on WC or they actually spend a lot of time pvping. In the near future expect big wars that will actually last more than 1 hour ^_^
  • frostbringer
    frostbringer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Thats a funny thread!^^

Well level wise BLT and CQ are the strongest. RQ lives from failing guilds around them and that BLT is not taking them seriously yet. They got as many territories as the big two, because of that. Although they are level wise clearly behind.

The main battle to be the superior guild in Lost-city is (atm) between BLT and CQ. BLT has a slight level advance though, partly because of something I will not mention again......b:angry, but mainly because they merged Ascension, who provide the vast amount of their top levels.

Hmm when it comes to good guys, bad guys, you will find them in all three. Just in different ratios.

CQ=90%good to 10%bad
    BLT=50% to 50%
    RQ=10%good to 90%bad

These are scientifically proven numbers from the PWI HQ!!! No kidding!! b:mischievous

Btw even though I am in CQ, I do not hate BLT or RQ. I just do not like them and hope they will burn in h.....b:angry Ahm... kidding! Did not want to flame! When they would not be such a******s and m***********s, I would actually like them! b:cute
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    xtacy ur confusing people with ur name b:surrender

I know the levels of each guild conq, blt and rq and I know what each guild is based on. Being from one of these guilds my opinion is biased. First of all conq and blt are the best 2 guilds in the server hands down. No other guild comes close besides the new guild guardianz. Although they are small they have many high levels as they are a mixture of good guilds that didnt last. I expect them to be mentioned along with conq and blt if shinzoko doesnt **** up. As for rq they definitely make themselves seem bigger. This is either from them talking a lot on WC or they actually spend a lot of time pvping. In the near future expect big wars that will actually last more than 1 hour ^_^

ROFL, I love this name though b:sad

And dude, Jebbediah, this wasn't one bit about RQ. I don't count them because they had it easy from the beginning. Not saying they are weak but they had panic, and guilds that were ready to disbanned near them to take. So not them please.

Looking at your account, your in HT, you'll never have to worry about them.

You don't really believe that I'd post this if I was on Heaven's Tears do you? I should be saying you shouldn't worry about them. You got a ways to go buddy.
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Ummm not really now that I have to worry about their pkers whenever I get out a safe zone....
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I sleep on the troposphere and I eat piranhas.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • frostbringer
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I am praying , that Jones blessing will not be enough for BLT to get lvl2 territory this weekend! b:worried
  • frostbringer
    edited November 2008
    Options
    sigh! b:sad I guess i did not pray enough. Well grats to BLT for taking first lvl2 territory. I suppose you will not complain about Jones blessing anymore....

You are still evil b******, f*****, a******* though. b:angry
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I honestly don't know either of the two guilds very well, so I can't say. But I believe BLT is strongest on the server as of right now, then Conq second. I also rarely see Conq talk at all, but a lot of BLT members do. So I hold a neutral opinion on both.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • frostbringer
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Well BLT has way more real gaming freaks(also known as "no lives", which I do not mean negative!^^) than we(Cq) do.
    Of course we also have a big amount of nearly 24-7 player though, compared to the rest of the server at least, but compared to BLT I have to admit we are lagging behind there.

Still I hope we can hold of BLT in the next weeks and keep the server interesting. b:worried
  • Meanmean - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I love the assumptions people make based on world chat. That's just not.... No...

Who could have possibley thought this over world chat. Maybe it's just me... Yeah, it has to be just me. Guess RQ is second then since they world chat all day. Or maybe even first. b:shutup

But hey, based on world chat I obviously don't know since "world chat" tells all about who's stronger.

I guess every guild that world shouts is stronger than the other guild.b:chuckle

Man we suck so bad we have no trumpets to prove our strength... Good game conq... Good game