Veno skills/pets..

Options
Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear
Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 205 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Venomancer
Im kinda confusin bout my character so I wanna ask 2 questions:
1) What stats pt should I most focus on?
2) Wat pet should I get at level 31 or 32? I saw the rare pets like bear n frogs n bunnies but sum people say they cant fight n I saw them fought once but yea...
If u want 2 add on any important things that I think I should kno, I will pretty appriciated :D
Post edited by Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    1) Mag, mag and more mag. Just add 1 str every two lvls to keep up with equipment reqs.
    2) Commonly used pets are Crystalline/Volcanic Magmite, Petite Sawfly/Pinnaer Foxwing, Shaodu Cub/Tree Frogling, and Kowlin (but that's a rare lvl 60 pet).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear
    Midnitekitty - Heavens Tear Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    For Veno is the werefox stronger then human form or the other way around?
  • Xlittlekitty - Lost City
    Xlittlekitty - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    the foxy form ish supposed to be stronger than ur human form =3
  • quoll
    quoll Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Im kinda confusin bout my character so I wanna ask 2 questions:
    1) What stats pt should I most focus on?
    2) Wat pet should I get at level 31 or 32? I saw the rare pets like bear n frogs n bunnies but sum people say they cant fight n I saw them fought once but yea...
    If u want 2 add on any important things that I think I should kno, I will pretty appriciated :D

1)http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=4261

The full arcane build is high magic dmg w/ minimal hp and pdef but high mdef. Good build if you like being able to tank magic attackers and don't mind pulling hate off your pet often.

Light armor build is in the middle - decent pdef and mdef, decent magic dmg, highest eva of the main builds, fairly high chance for crits. Harder to pull hate from your pet due to lower magic dmg on normal dmg casts and decent def to both kinds of attacks.

Heavy build - low magic dmg but high patk and pdef in fox form. This is more of an endgame build do to a lack of magic being a drawback in pve unless you prefer melee attacking everything in fox form.