Elf's - Archer. - Questions :]

Nunas - Heavens Tear
Nunas - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Archer's.
I dont know if this is the right section to post this in... >_> but w/e, wont hurt XD !

As guardians of the Winged Elves, Archers are both strong and agile. Like all members of their race, Archers are gifted with the ability to fly, and thus make formidable long-range fighters. The heightened reflexes of the Archer provide the steady aim required to vanquish enemies from afar. With an unwavering sense of pride and duty, Archers can learn to shoot arrows both elemental and poisonous in nature.

Available Weapons: Bow, Crossbow, Slingshot
Comments: High Critical Percentage, Low Physical Defense

On which of these thingies should i base my attribute points on?
Strenght, Magic, Dexterity or Vitality.

Which of the Archer's available weapons are strongest in long range? Bow, Crossbow or Slingshot?

If there's any PvP Arena or a PvP Ground, how well are archer's doing there?

What is Evasion doing? :D

Are archers stronger than Clerics in PvP and PvE?

Are there Rare Sets for Archers etc.?
Can I upgrade my armor? Not just in Levels, In defence? Or stay in a specific level and still upgrade its defence?
Same thing with Arch Weapons?

Thats pretty much it :].
Post edited by Nunas - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• CheyMeh - Heavens Tear
    CheyMeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    All your question can be found in Archer 'section'..

Anyway, here's to your question =)

On which of these thingies should i base my attribute points on?
    Strenght, Magic, Dexterity or Vitality.
    Ans: Most build goes with minimal str for weapon, and the rest goes to dex for accuracy...

Which of the Archer's available weapons are strongest in long range? Bow, Crossbow or Slingshot?
    Ans: Below hope it helps... =)

Bow has average minimum dmg and average maximum dmg, average attack speed and average shooting distance (1 metre shorter than crossbow, 1 metre longer than slingshot).

Crossbow has low minimum dmg, high maximum dmg, slow attack speed and far shooting distance.

Slingshot has average minimum dmg, average maximum dmg, fast attack speed, and short shooting distance.

If there's any PvP Arena or a PvP Ground, how well are archer's doing there?
    Ans: He can overcome ALL class, but again, it can be overcome by ALL class. Depends on how you played...

Are archers stronger than Clerics in PvP and PvE?
    Ans: Same as above. Depend on how you played...
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    wtf is this post, how about reading the archer forum. i cant decide if your trying to lecture us at the same time your asking questions or your quoting something or wtf.

dex/define strongest/well/id say generally yes

@previous poster min effective range and shooting distance ARE NOT THE SAME,accuracy is not the main reason for dex.. its attack power and then evasion, and also for archer not that easy to overcome barb
  • Nunas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    wtf is this post, how about reading the archer forum. i cant decide if your trying to lecture us at the same time your asking questions or your quoting something or wtf.

dex/define strongest/well/id say generally yes

@previous poster min effective range and shooting distance ARE NOT THE SAME,

How about reading what i wrote b4 saying anything??

(I dont know if this is the right section to post this in... >_> but w/e, wont hurt XD )
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    How about reading what i wrote b4 saying anything??

(I dont know if this is the right section to post this in... >_> but w/e, wont hurt XD )

yes it will the forum gods just killed kittens because of this.
    just because you say idk if im doing something stupid doesnt mean you aren't doing something stupid....and you didnt even answer half of the part you quoted.
  • Nunas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    yes it will the forum gods just killed kittens because of this.
    just because you say idk if im doing something stupid doesnt mean you aren't doing something stupid....and you didnt even answer half of the part you quoted.

Didnt had to -_- Dont say anything if u just gonna be rude.. Peepz like u shud gtfo..
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Didnt had to -_- Dont say anything if u just gonna be rude.. Peepz like u shud gtfo..

wow reread what you said...i answered every question you had (until you edited and added more questions, or i just didn't notice those in yellow at time of post)
  • Nunas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    wow reread what you said...i answered every question you had (until you edited and added more questions, or i just didn't notice those in yellow at time of post)

Didnt add any questions.. i edited a word i spellt wrong..
  • GhosT. - Lost City
    GhosT. - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008

LOL yea i was thinking the same thing >_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nunas - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    LOL yea i was thinking the same thing >_<

As i MF said -_- I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS THE RIGHT SECTION TO POST IN -.- Maybe its the first time im using forums? -_-b:irritated