Is it true that lv10 flight mastery is the fastest flight in the game?

Yasunori - Lost City
Yasunori - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Is it true that lv10 flight mastery is the fastest flight in the game? Even faster than boutique wings or flying mounts?
Post edited by Yasunori - Lost City on

Comments

• Ferisu - Lost City
    Ferisu - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'm not 100% sure about the fastest since the International version of Perfect World has yet to release a lot of the other flying beasts, swords and wings, but so far they're the fastest free wings you can get.

A fully leveled flight mastery gives you a +2.0 to your movement speed when you're flying I believe and most other wings can't achieve that unless they're using their haste (or accelerate). Those need to be recharged using stones though and can get to be pricey if you're using their haste all the time. The eagle wings you get at level 30

The basic flight wings you get as a winged elf don't have an accelerate but can achieve +2.0 movement speed over leveling. It's totally up to you to decide whether you think it's worth it or not. b:victory
  • lamborghini
    lamborghini Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    if you are willing to pay A LOT, you can buy yourself the +2.0 CS wings from cashshop(daedalus ones), and then use wind widgets to upgrade them to a +3.0 usual, +5.0 accelerate. But that costs A LOT. I am yet to see 3.0 wings - so far only saw a sword, but that may change as sactuary server matures.
  • Szaellapollo - Sanctuary
    Szaellapollo - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hello. I know I'm only a lowly lv 2 as I type this, but I have been loking over the various threads, along with the game guide itself. In theory, the fastest wings available are 3.5, and the fastest flying mount available currently is 3.0.
    I am the Sage of the Threads, and I bow to youb:thanks

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the first one." - Albert Einsteinb:beatup