Things Got Slower After Updates

Newblord - Sanctuary
Newblord - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
I acually made a thread about this before....wich actually....didnt get answered....
I'm hoping itll get answered this time...

I was playing PWI fine for...bout a month or 2
Suddenly, After the newest patch...I think version 37...alot of things started to get slower

Things I noticed that got slower for me (might be more but I dont do that much on PWI):
...After double clicking npcs...i gotta wait a while before the text box thingy actually pops up
...After logging in...I gotta wait a really long time to wait for the character selection
...After clicking a skill...i have to wait at least 3 seconds or more for it to start channeling
...After clicking a mob...It wont become my target until a while later

Everything else that I did is working pretty normally
But I'm losing a lot of exp because im a cleric and my skills dont cast
so please help me....

just a reminder :These things WERE WORKING....before i updated my PWI to version 37
NOTE: i did in fact check other threads...none helped
Post edited by Newblord - Sanctuary on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Please send a ticket to support as this seems to be an issue with the patch.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Newblord - Sanctuary
    Newblord - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    OKAY
    ill do that
    thank you
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    @Newblord, I believe you have been replied to in email b:pleased
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Just incase also check your spamfolders. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ident - Sanctuary
    Ident - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    for this new patch i can say only that after today i got DC, now i have it every 10 minutes and when i got the DC is must wait to relogin, cuz it write that my account is already logged in.

I dont have a small PC (Core 2 duo CPU, 8600 GT, etc...) and my net connection is also fine. Maybe something is in the new patch (37)?
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I acually made a thread about this before....wich actually....didnt get answered....
    I'm hoping itll get answered this time...

I was playing PWI fine for...bout a month or 2
    Suddenly, After the newest patch...I think version 37...alot of things started to get slower

Things I noticed that got slower for me (might be more but I dont do that much on PWI):
    ...After double clicking npcs...i gotta wait a while before the text box thingy actually pops up
    ...After logging in...I gotta wait a really long time to wait for the character selection
    ...After clicking a skill...i have to wait at least 3 seconds or more for it to start channeling
    ...After clicking a mob...It wont become my target until a while later

Everything else that I did is working pretty normally
    But I'm losing a lot of exp because im a cleric and my skills dont cast
    so please help me....

just a reminder :These things WERE WORKING....before i updated my PWI to version 37
    NOTE: i did in fact check other threads...none helped

Classic symptoms of lag.

1. dont use 56k
    2. dont download **** or dont max out your upload or download speed when you do
    3. if the above dont help, blame your service provider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • soulreapers
    soulreapers Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I Got The Same Problem Accept It Wont Connect To The Server Anymore??????dont Know Why
This discussion has been closed.