Flying Mounts

dylan751
dylan751 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Suggestion Box
Every class should be able to use any kind of flying mount we want. My problem is that i like the flying mounts untamed can use but scince i am a winged elf all i can use are wings. Please this should change because what if someone likes one class but doesn't like that classes flying mount that is a big problem
Post edited by dylan751 on

Comments

• Tiament - Heavens Tear
    Tiament - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Eh,as much as I admit I would love to play a human using elf wings for flight.........I have to disagree. The flying mounts add more diversity to the classes.
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I agree, sure i would love to use wings for my barbarian but it wouldnt look right and plus classes are unique cause of these mounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • Camryah - Heavens Tear
    Camryah - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    A human with wings would just be a Winged Elf. Let sleeping dogs lie and just ask for more kinds of wings :D
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    A human with wings would just be a Winged Elf. Let sleeping dogs lie and just ask for more kinds of wings :D

And whats that suppose to mean that i am wrong or right but please dont insult me .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    And whats that suppose to mean that i am wrong or right but please dont insult me .
    ...she (or he) did not insult you
    your in front of a pc...connected to the internet.. you should be familiar with a "search engine"
    ..heres some help
    "Idiom Definitions for 'Let sleeping dogs lie'
    If someone is told to let sleeping dogs lie, it means that they shouldn't disturb a situation as it would result in trouble or complications."
    they were agreeing with you.
    internet fail ftl.
  • Camryah - Heavens Tear
    Camryah - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thanks for the idiom look-up, Mosz :D

Yes, I mean if you put wings on a Human, they will just look like Winged Elves. And what kind of muscular, hefty wings would lift a Barbarian? It would be like a winged horse. Not exactly possible. They are just too heavy (much muscle mass) for winged flight.

The mounts add diversity, I think they should leave them. Each mount to their own race. No crossing-over.

And just to clear things up, I was not insulting, I was merely using an english literary device known (like Mosz pointed out) as an idiom, or a "saying".
  • gearboy
    gearboy Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I understand where this guy's problem is, and, don't get me wrong, keep the diversity, I like the swords...but there should be more variety.
    My aim?
    Flying machines.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd86/Scarra2020/SAVE0043.jpg
  • Julian__ - Harshlands
    Julian__ - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I agree.....this should be a poll