Fb51

Kaidren - Heavens Tear
Kaidren - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
edited July 2009 in Dungeons & Tactics
How hard is it?
About what levels should my party be around?

How long will it take approximately or on average?

If you answer, you get a cookie.b:dirty
Post edited by Kaidren - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I don't think there's an fb51....
    Back.
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It depends only the party, but i recommend to pick up 1 lv55+ barbarian and 2 clerics. A veno's help is good, but not needed, if your party can deal with the 2-3 mobs groups (i recommend bring a veno usually).
    There is 3 bosses, and you need party coordination to deal with them (some patrol mobs can bother the fight, you need to slip the party 2 groups ~ main reason for 2 clerics). You can get first 2 tabs, and after the 2nd boss, you can get the final tablet for the last. With average party (lv51-60 is good for here), with make all required quests, you need 3/4 hour to 1,5 hours.
  • Meleebeast - Lost City
    Meleebeast - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    1 veno 60+
    1 barb 60+
    1 cleric 60+
    you
    1 dd(mage or archer 55+)

anymore is ur choice or ur pt's

watch out for guards to advance and survive... 1st boss(just normal pys attk on argo holder)
    2nd (his pys range attk is like 10-15meters) 3rd boss (pys range attk reachs all so the cleric needs to constantly heal) :)
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Be sure to bring a priest with a decently leveled purify. The last boss curses (2x damage for a set period of time) and you'll not want that on your tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • esprito
    esprito Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    b:shocked and how was on FB ?
  • OriciAlyssa - Heavens Tear
    OriciAlyssa - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    a 55+ barb or 60+ BM can tank this ok if you have 2 50+ clerics.

Typical set-up:
    1 veno puller
    1-2 tanks
    2 clerics (1 focus on purify 1 on healing)
    and the rest DD.
  • Kelebek - Sanctuary
    Kelebek - Sanctuary Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Deffinitely 2 clerics. The second boss has a nasty AoE too, you can have 1 cleric heal tank and the other AoE heal after each one, and for the last boss too.

1 barb tank
    2 clerics
    1 veno
    any damage dealers for the last 2 spots.
  • OriciAlyssa - Heavens Tear
    OriciAlyssa - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    For the last boss it's probably a good idea to have everything but the tank(s) and veno pets on him. This will allow the clerics to focus on healing only the tanks and themselves. Worst thing you can have here are the clerics distracted even for a few seconds, it'll be much safer if they're focused on just the tanks.
  • Salrantol - Sanctuary
    Salrantol - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    An alternative group that I had a great deal of success with is 1 barbarian, 2 clerics, and 3 blademasters. The 3 blademasters, if they're competent, can off-tank, keep the mobs together, and spam AoEs. With their self-heals, yard trash is a piece of cake, even in groups of 3-4.
  • The_Mule - Sanctuary
    The_Mule - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Where do I get the tabs for fb51?
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't think there's an fb51....

Lol. There's not? I wonder what FB I did at lvl 51, then.. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    My suggestion is to follow the quest guides for this.

This is the most complicated FB that I have done, since there are some quests from level 49 that is better for you to do them during this fb.

You can get two tabs prior entering the dungeon and after you have to exit the dungeon (leaving squad inside) to get the third tab.

Please, Please, Please, make sure you select all those quests that you need prior going to the dungeon and make sure they are completed prior you get out of it. I have a friend that did not do it like that and had to get another squad to re-enter the dungeon.

Otherwise you have to return to the dungeon to finish them and kill all the mobs again.
  • Alyyy - Sanctuary
    Alyyy - Sanctuary Posts: 3,165 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    where can i get the tabs and can i get em all at once?
    Clerics are like cops...they always seem to be around.....until you actually need one b:surrender - DeadRaven
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MntMan - Lost City
    MntMan - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    As long as you are organized you can do the fb run with only one cleric, but it will be a stressful hour or so for them. As a level 53 cleric I took a group through. The last boss wasn't too bad as people say. The trick is to make sure you identify the single tank and focus on them. All others either need to attack from a distance or heal themselves. During the run the tank was a level 61 barb. As long as the cleric realizes the debuff immediately and purifies then it is not a problem. I did and spammed IH and my tanks charm didn't tick once (i confirmed with them - It's a pride point with me). If you let the debuff stay there's no way you can keep up with IH. It will overtake the stacks. Also what is tough is that purify will take you in range of AoE so you have to spam IH, as soon as you see debuff rush in a bit, purify, stack IH once or twice, take your lumps with maybe a single AoE hit, and slowly back out again while spamming IH. Lather, rinse and repeat.

I have also taken only 2 BMs to last boss (avoided first and second) because they only had the 3rd tab. One was level 53 and the other 62. No one died there either.

As a healer I tend to struggle with the first boss if people aren't careful with patrols. As long as they draw the patrol close enough to where I am healing and hold aggro I can switch back and forth stacking heals on tank and patrol group.

The second boss can also be tough, but only if everyone rushes in. It has a farther reaching AoE that sometimes even hits me even though my IH is maxed and I have the tank in between me and boss. If everyone runs in I can't heal all (I don't have blue bubble yet) so again it is focus on the tank for heals, HP pot myself when hit by AoE and all else either stay back or heal your self. If you stay in the AoE range and die I cant stop to rez or else tank dies then wipe.

So in summary as you can see a second cleric alleviates a lot of work and helps a ton, but it IS possible. Or maybe I've just been lucky. If so then it's like my golf game. Better lucky then good I always say.
  • FS - Sanctuary
    FS - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    what r the quest names for FQ 51 som1 plese tell me
  • MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands
    MyNameIsPooh - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    what r the quest names for FQ 51 som1 plese tell me

*Slaps for necroing old threads*

and idk the answer <.< the site i visit is currently down it seems.

Just start all the quests <.> 1 of em is it im sure
    I R NO ALT >:O
  • FS - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    plz som1 tell me what are the quests for FB 51
  • FS - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    is there another site to find them
    edited July 2009
    is there another site to find them

Im still lookin. Use google <.> So far ive seen something mentioned of Frostcovered Grounds
  • FS - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    i used googlew but no luck
  • FitHitDShan - Sanctuary
    FitHitDShan - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    If only there were a big stickied comprehensive quest guide that gave the answer right in this same forum.
    "?" IS my avatar.
    edited July 2009
    If only there were a big stickied comprehensive quest guide that gave the answer right in this same forum.

what he said b:lipcurl