Login Issues, Timeout no solution PLEAS HELP

raptor01105
raptor01105 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
Okay, I just recently download PW and created my account. I logged in for the first time, and whiile I was making my character, it said something along the lines of "disconnected from server. please log back in to continue". So I logged out and gave me the " Login Timeout 40 second countdown" error. 3 realms shown, Sanctuary, Heavens Tear, and Lost City, are all shown as -- under their ping, status, ect. Before the info was being shown.

Under the beta key thing, Im not sure if i need one or not, but there is no room under account info to input a code.

I am running Windows 2000 SP 4 with 654MB of ram, Intel Penium 4 2.4GHz with a GeForce 4 MX 420 with 64MB video RAM, running AVG, but i dont think i have a firewall at all.
Please dont tell me how crappy my computer is, i know that already.

Thanks!

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Maintanence still going on for the next 30 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ifthin
    ifthin Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hurry up, i'm going through withdraw!
  • stormky
    stormky Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ah...Maintanence....explains it...but, it would be nice if there was some sort of warning for us newer players. I just spent the last 15 minutes moving my modem (I'm on Clearwire, which runs off of cell tower signals) trying to get an optimum connection, and shut down every last one of my other running programs, thinking it was my connection or computer...
    ...Everything I touch, I break...
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Servers are up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raptor01105
    raptor01105 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i hope it works, i think its been like 40 min so far
    inconvient time to finish download at the beginning of maintence
This discussion has been closed.