hi

Deathofaaron - Sanctuary
Deathofaaron - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2009 in General Discussion
hi im just wondering if theres a way to report people for things other than hacking

ok heres the probelm so last night me and a few frends where doing fb19 and we got wiped out fair enuth but as we spawned a lev 95 dog thing was atacking some one in the town and it wiped us out he came back and said sorry again fair enuth so we sit down and heal ready to go try fb again and o look we died agin adn again looking round a group of high levs had draged the lev 95 bird thing on top of the teleport respawn point and if anyone managed to get up thay draged the monster to near them to kill them thay where doing it for 20-30 mins then walked off i my self lost 70% exp due to them i took a screen shot incase theres a way of sending it to some one b:angry thanks for reading b:bye
Post edited by Deathofaaron - Sanctuary on

Comments

• ifthin
    ifthin Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i know it's not nice or right, but that makes me laugh myself silly
  • Psychologist - Heavens Tear
    Psychologist - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Just hit the report hacking button...if you know who's doing it, don't hesitate to report them--even it's for hacking.
  • Sweaty - Heavens Tear
    Sweaty - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    That could probably be bannable and it shouldnt be allowed to happen I hope you get the per son that did it.
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    While this is funny from an outside perspective, being the victim of such things is not cool. I know if I were a GM for this game these people would certainly get a temp ban. And if they insist on doing it again then perminant.

I certainly hope whoever these people were get what they deserve.
  • ifthin
    ifthin Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ummm, obviously i'm laughing because it didn't happen to me, i agree, punishment should be served, but it's kinda like watching worlds dumbest criminals in action...
  • Saintblu - Sanctuary
    Saintblu - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    stop whining and telling crybaby. I hate when people tell on other people for stupid stuff
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I hardly find it funny at all. Not that I don't have a sense of humour, but I sympathise with those who are caught unaware and killed again and again loosing a fair amount of exp. I just wonder why it's possible to drag bosses into safe zones. Guard npcs should one shot the monster being dragged in and the person dragging it in >___>

Screen shot proof those thigns, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psychologist - Heavens Tear
    Psychologist - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    stop whining and telling crybaby. I hate when people tell on other people for stupid stuff

Assuming you're the type of person who beats up on people smaller than you and hates when they tell the teacher. I can't believe I live in the same society as you.
  • LifePromiser - Sanctuary
    LifePromiser - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You get banned for luring bosses behind Village of brutes to the town to aoe low levels to death?

Oops hehe.
  • Deathofaaron - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    I hardly find it funny at all. Not that I don't have a sense of humour, but I sympathise with those who are caught unaware and killed again and again loosing a fair amount of exp. I just wonder why it's possible to drag bosses into safe zones. Guard npcs should one shot the monster being dragged in and the person dragging it in >___>

Screen shot proof those thigns, though.

very true its not funny cought like that and i agree witht eh guard thing it would soon stop the no lifes that think its fun spoiling others game play and im guessing there is no way to send the screen shot i have thenb:sadb:byeb:angry

ps i did hit the report hacking bit anyway :)
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008

When somebody loses hours of work because some a-hole thinks its funny to pick on weaker people it is not stupid. If this guy was in an area right next to these monsters and got caught in the crossfire as the crew killing it was fleeing for their lives then that would be a different story. These people luring were clearly doing this with malicious intent. I don't find this complaint stupid, and if it were me or you in the position of the victim I don't think either of us would find this one bit funny.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Please send in a ticket to support describing what happened with any screesnhots you have.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deathofaaron - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Please send in a ticket to support describing what happened with any screesnhots you have.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

thank you muchly :) hopfuly thay will get whats coming :) thred closed :)
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There are bosses near Brutes?
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    There are bosses near Brutes?

Duh, noob b:chuckle