Good Cleric Build?

mochili0310
mochili0310 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Cleric
Does anybody know a good cleric build? im a noob lol i just joined and i would really like some help
Post edited by mochili0310 on

Comments

• Tiament - Heavens Tear
    Tiament - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Depends on what you want,cleric can go three ways really. Nuke (full attack) ,support ,or a hyrbid.
  • ravergotu
    ravergotu Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    CAN U TELL ME PLS
    how much points i need to set on STATS like Vit . . .
    every lvl?
    to become a ONLY ATTACK cleric?
    and which skills i allowed to learn and which iam not pls dont link me to that guide (coz it is ****)
  • Kimmykind - Heavens Tear
    Kimmykind - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hello I am a level 63 cleric. My dexterity is a 5, and my strength is built just enough to ensure I can wear the armor at my level. My vitality is close to 40 and the rest is all on Mag.

Hope that helps.
  • CheeFox - Heavens Tear
    CheeFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hybrid Guide - tanking cleric
    (used this on the malaysian server)

Int is Mag
    Con is Vit
    PriestStats.jpg

At higher levels tanking mobs +10 levels over your character is easy

95Boss.jpg

There is a great guide covering the various builds also at:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=11781

Depends which way you want to go, but good luck in building your Cleric
    Chee
  • Saiena - Heavens Tear
    Saiena - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ravergotu wrote: »
    CAN U TELL ME PLS
    how much points i need to set on STATS like Vit . . .
    every lvl?
    to become a ONLY ATTACK cleric?
    and which skills i allowed to learn and which iam not pls dont link me to that guide (coz it is ****)

I was actually going to type something to help you, but then I read the rest of your post. Honestly, Cayeon's guide on Full Attack Clerics is one of the best guides I've ever seen for a MMO. It provides details, in-depth explanations, and gives you options.

Yet, you call it ****. Despite the fact that you want to become an "ONLY ATTACK cleric."

If you can't bother to read that guide (and on top of it, call it ****), I don't know how anything I type will help. After all, if Cayeon's guide is ****, then any lesser explanation I have will be even worse ****.

p.s. It also answers your questions about stats far better than I can. Why? It gives you comparisons of the possible routes -- with an "only attack" focus in mind.
  • ravergotu
    ravergotu Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I was actually going to type something to help you, but then I read the rest of your post. Honestly, Cayeon's guide on Full Attack Clerics is one of the best guides I've ever seen for a MMO. It provides details, in-depth explanations, and gives you options.

Yet, you call it ****. Despite the fact that you want to become an "ONLY ATTACK cleric."

If you can't bother to read that guide (and on top of it, call it ****), I don't know how anything I type will help. After all, if Cayeon's guide is ****, then any lesser explanation I have will be even worse ****.

i made this post nbefore i opened zthread and i already said that his skill guide is good . . .
    At higher levels tanking mobs +10 levels over your character is easy
    can full attack cleric kill 10 lvl higher mobs in high lvl too?
  • Kaenor - Heavens Tear
    Kaenor - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Maybe can kill, but FA cleric cant do zhen partys, and slower level at 65+, like support builds.
  • ILikeToHeal - Lost City
    ILikeToHeal - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ravergotu wrote: »
    i made this post nbefore i opened zthread and i already said that his skill guide is good . . .

can full attack cleric kill 10 lvl higher mobs in high lvl too?

cleric can kill mob 30 lv easily at 70 but there is no reason to lol, just kill mob around ur lv till they turn green then move to new place
  • Uniquea - Raging Tide
    Uniquea - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    1 str 2 vitality and 7 magic per 10 points
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    1 str 2 vitality and 7 magic per 10 points

Epic necro
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray