Glows

Ancient_One - Lost City
Ancient_One - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm really confused, What Do all the different glows on the weapons and armour mean.
could someone please tell me.
Post edited by Ancient_One - Lost City on

Comments

• Relias - Sanctuary
    Relias - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well the only glows I know how to get are the ones the FB rewards have automatically. See every lvl ending in 9 starting at 19 (and one at 51 for some reason) gives you a reward weapon that has a dark blue glow I believe. Also all gloves (row one of the fist category in the blacksmith trade window) have a specific glow to indicate you aren't bare handed but actually have a weapon on.
  • Transcendent - Lost City
    Transcendent - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Armours that glow are armours that have been imbued with two average shards or higher.
    Weapons that glow are either three star weapons(blue), HH weps(green), and molded weapons?(gold)
  • szael
    szael Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    the thread (not sure of exact name) with "Lots of Q&A" in [brackets] has an extensive section on exactly this tpoic. to condense what is said there into a sentence, the glows are based on rarity, with rarer ones having different glows. for the specifics, you really should visit that thread. I can't remember the exact name as of this moment, but it has Noobs in the title.
    The Sage ot the Threads is my older brother.

Nice to meet you!b:heartb:byeb:heart

I hope that this game will be fun!