Weapons breaking?

Emerencia - Sanctuary
Emerencia - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
edited June 2010 in The Crafting Nook
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but what do you do when it says "take care of your weapon" or "your weapon is broken"? Do you have to replace it, or can it be fixed? Also why do they break, and what happens if you continue using a broken weapon?

Please explain, I don't understand. o.o; Thanks :)
Post edited by Emerencia - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Gerowing - Lost City
    Gerowing - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Every weapon and too all your equipment has an endurance and when u use it, it gets scuffed and can breake. if the endurance goes low, u get the warning "take care of your ...", if the endurance is 0, the equipment is broken and cannot be used any more. To avoid this, u should repair ur equipment after a battle. This u can do at any NPC that has a trade list. In the lower right corner of the NPC shop are two buttons: repair and repair all.
  • Emerencia - Sanctuary
    Emerencia - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ohh, that makes sense, I think I understand. Thank you. :)
  • Wolvii - Sanctuary
    Wolvii - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    aftr i do repair all, i still seem to see the icon for "take care of your equipment". it does not go. what should i do to get rid of it?
  • Metraze - Sanctuary
    Metraze - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Maybe you didn't have enough coin to actually repair everything?

Should note too that 'Repair All' actually repairs just everything you have equiped. You can use 'Repair' to repair an individual item - whether equiped (e.g: if you don't have the coin to 'Repair All') or in your inventory.
  • Xangelx - Lost City
    Xangelx - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Not sure if this is the right place for this, but what do you do when it says "take care of your weapon" or "your weapon is broken"? Do you have to replace it, or can it be fixed? Also why do they break, and what happens if you continue using a broken weapon?

Please explain, I don't understand. o.o; Thanks :)

Considering you are a veno, I would suggest that you only repair your weapon. There is really no need to repair your armor since your pet is taking all the damage and not your armor. If you play your veno right, you never have to repair your armor. Just your weapon.
  • Shaneekwa - Sanctuary
    Shaneekwa - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ah, yea! ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Check the endurance of all your equipment from time to time and repair it before it reaches zero.
  • jdog8265
    jdog8265 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    So will you have to buy new weapons if it reaches 0? or is it possible to make it repair? you guys are talking about when it says "take care of your weapons". but if it does reach 0, is it able to repair? b:thanks b:sad
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Level 101 and you don't know that... Umm ok...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Faldina - Archosaur
    Faldina - Archosaur Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    jdog8265 wrote: »
    So will you have to buy new weapons if it reaches 0? or is it possible to make it repair? you guys are talking about when it says "take care of your weapons". but if it does reach 0, is it able to repair? b:thanks b:sad

Just go to a npc like the Tailor, Blacksmith or Craftsmen and hit repair..
    I don't believe it matters what number it gets to, even if it's 0 it's still repairable.
    But I'm not absolutely sure cause none of my weapons has ever gotten below 5, so correct me if I'm wrong.
  • Anzillu - Raging Tide
    Anzillu - Raging Tide Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited June 2010

the post was 2 years ago. i know, i thought that at first too til i say the post date. but i've some high level noobs. i come from a server where people regularly sell their accounts. just today i saw a level 9X archer use barrage of arrows for pk on a group of people around him
    Dark for fear of failure
    An inner gloom as wide as an eye of fermenting
    Roiling hate
    Death grip in my veins
    Unveiling rancid petals
    Flowering fourth foul nectar
    Space between a blink and a tear
    Death blooms
  • Lesthar - Heavens Tear
    Lesthar - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,045 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Yeah, this post had been badly necroed.
    Maintenance time. Please choose a line:
    - When is it over? OMG I need my fix!! *super spazzing*
    - Fix the damn bugs, dammit! I'm so angry! I'll quit!!
    - New codes out there? I like free stuff~ *wink*
    - When will we get new content? QQ
    - Will we get sales? I got a ton of gold to spend.
    - I'm bored, I'll create a useless thread to annoy Opkorock.
    - *Incessant poking on Sweetiebot* Fun~
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited June 2010

Level 62 and didn't realize this be a necro'd thread from 2 years ago....
    b:surrender
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Level 62 and didn't realize this be a necro'd thread from 2 years ago....
    b:surrender
    Like I pay attention to post dates lol. Funny 90% of the people in this forum necro year's old threads to bump their post count up. Kind of pathetic.
    the post was 2 years ago. i know, i thought that at first too til i say the post date. but i've some high level noobs. i come from a server where people regularly sell their accounts. just today i saw a level 9X archer use barrage of arrows for pk on a group of people around him

Yea, i see a lot of necroing goijng around... i don't really look at post date though >.>

They should ban necro posters. It just spams up the forum pages :\
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3