Requirements too high?

Consumer - Lost City
Consumer - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Barbarian
I've been playing my barbarian to level 22, and I've looked at the sticky there, and I see there will be barely any points to put at vitality, my question, does Armageddon still do decent damage even though I've followed the tight build to dual axes?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Consumer - Lost City on

Comments

• Kurluss - Sanctuary
    Kurluss - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Any weapon you're going to use (that your skills work with anyway) will take lots of STR.
    Just get used to pumping it.

There'll be enough left over for vitality, as long as you go easy on the Dex.
    Keep in mind that you'll get plenty of skills and gear to further increase HP. You've got a while to find good stuff before you have to worry about Armageddon.
  • Erado - Heavens Tear
    Erado - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    all the axes and hammers have roughly the same requirements, it varies only a few points to either dex or str, but its not much.

at higher lvls you will have plenty of hp to work with armageddon, but theres much more to barbarians then just armageddon, youll find that you only occasionally use it in PvE.

remember that theres a buff that increases hp by 12- 30%, so hp will be better then it seems at first :)