When start to run FB 19???

Dragono - Lost City
Dragono - Lost City Posts: 118 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Dungeons & Tactics
Peace!
I want to ask when the time is come to run FB19.
I know you get the Quest until you are Level 19 but I don't think it is now time to run it :p
I am a Babarian Level 19 with following states:
Vit: 36
Str: 54
Dex: 15

I have normal Equiptment for this lvl.
And I want to put more into Vit the next lvl's.

So with which lvl I can run FB19 without any big problems?
And what kind of squad members I usally need?

Ah I am soooo silly and I am nerving everyone which such this kind of questions xD

MfG
Dragono
I am from Germany and I am sorry if my English isn't very good b:surrender
Post edited by Dragono - Lost City on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It should not be a problem for you to find a party now and run it. Okay those will most likely be high lvls who can run you through it in 10-15 minutes easily but most of the time (At least I found it that way) they do not mind answering any questions you have and maybe even help you further in the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You can find tons of higher level players wanting to run it for exp. If you really want a challenge, pull together a party of a barb, clerics, and damage dealers all around level 19-early 20s.

I'm not a Barb player, so I'm not sure what level you could do it yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deago - Lost City
    Deago - Lost City Posts: 318 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If you go to your starting town and ask around you should get a lot of answers but for a ok squad i go for cleric, venommancer, and barb or blademaster or both... With this one of the damage dealers will tank for your entire team, and if your just doing your first fb stick to the back and let them run you through.... Oh and i started running fbs around lvl 40 so im not sure when you want to but have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nothing is true. Everything is Permitted.
    Ezio Auditore
  • Neitchze - Heavens Tear
    Neitchze - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Why does no one ever seem to include Archers in the team? :-P

Archers are good damage dealers.

But anyways, keep an eye out on the world chat. Often times, you will see players saying that they and/or their high level team will help run FB19/29/39/49/59 for little or no fee, and many even let you keep any drops which come about.

Also, look into the chat rooms, which can be accessed from the small chat bar above the text entry bar in the chat window. There are many "FB" chat rooms open, and some have full teams who will run the FB for you while you sit back and watch the ownage...
  • Lalaeli - Heavens Tear
    Lalaeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    We "higher levels" 50+ or so are more than willing to run through any fb19/29 (some 30 & 51)for a quick exp boost. You'll see this because after that level is when exp from quest are not near enough for you to level. It is becoming rather competitive in a sense to get tab holders as so many are doing it now

when i first did my fb19 on my first character i did it with lvl 20's. Back then instance runs weren't so popular. Many deaths.

Most squads are sufficient as long as there is a blade or barb and cleric or a reasonable level. I used to do them with my director solo with a tab holder many times. She's a veno (we were upper 40's then)

Recommended squad: 2 physical characters (blade or barb) a cleric or 2, any other class is optional

As for soloing an fb19 generally these are the levels you can do it according to class:

Blade: 45+ (50+ recommended)
    Veno: 40+ (45+ recommended)
    Barbs: depends...i find that many lower (under lvl 50 barbs) don't know how to tank well 40+ (45+ recommended)
    Archers: 55+ (60+ recommended)
    Wizards:65+ (simply due to weak physical def)
    Clerics: 65+ (same as wiz...had the advantage of healing and buff but disadvantage of no aoe's)

Ball park figures of course...the more experienced players can do them sooner. If you haste trying to solo too early it will mean death for you

Personally i never tried to solo except for one time. I was lvl 35 on my veno in the fb19 for untamed (long freaking cave). No death or near death crisis. It was a challenge and not really recommended until later. I was far from a beginner and have very good knowledge of pet control and aggro steal. Sadly the vast majority of venos that level don't (or even higher lvls for that matter)

Your Truly From,
    Lala of Heavenly ^_^
    Lala: Leader-Heavenly Guild b:pleased
    (pronounced : LA-LAY-LEE if you are unfamiliar with the "ae" combination)
    PM in game if you want to join ^_^
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    if anyone wants to do a party anytime anywhere.fb19-51 just give me a wisper.hell fb19 we just do aoe party and ill crush them with dragons breath...CAUSE ITS FUN
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
  • Adriazirma - Sanctuary
    Adriazirma - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Run FB19 with someone you know longer and you can choose:
    * no lvl40 or above - it might be harder but there will be drops from the bosses (often very nice items)
    * someone stronger - easier to finish the quest

First time you do FB19 you have also the Challenge quest. Many "helpers" often don't care that you don't have your 8+8/12 monsters killed inside the dungeon BEFORE the boss. Many newbies don't know that after that the quest continues with "kill the boss". Many helpers don't care, don't bother to answer, pushes you to use the tablet in the first pillar... etc. Don't EVER use the tablet at the dungeon start. Than you can't choose. Always go through to the end and use it before you attack the boss at the pillar in the boss room.

I have various experiences from FB19 and it was always best with friends. We even died - but at the end we had more exps. Last time we involved some tank, I said I'm a weak healer (another character, attack cleric build), he didn't listen and always rushed into the group of three, didn't even choose "sacrificed attack" as his first target, died two times (and me too because I tried to heal him which attracts agro) and then he quit. Good for us, the rest was much smoother (yeah, we died again), but exps were fine and we had drops (we were from lvl20 to lvl35).

Some ppl rush ("I'm invincible and there is that omnipotent cleric") and then you have 5-6 dungeon mobs on group of 5 players, you're really lucky if you survive that. I died many times in FB19 with more characters, but at least I tried different things, I tried it with friends on lower levels and we had some reward. And it was fun. Worst part is if cleric dies (he has to go from the town). Exp-wise you can use character that just leveled up and has minimum exps to lost. Good luck
  • Adriazirma - Sanctuary
    Adriazirma - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Ah, I wanted to edit my post but it doesn't work (puts me to screen with nonexisting thread or what). So little notes:
    * that tank was someone random, of course; we even gave him some chaos powders, I doubt he ever used them;
    * exps after the whole run were better than at the start even with few deaths.

Don't underestimate FB19 though! My stupid "rule" is: sum of your levels in the party should be at least 100. Of course it depends on classes, but with wiz/clerics involved, 100 is minimum.