I'm a level 19 Hybrid barb.. is there any way I can revert to pure?

ChaoticWoIf - Heavens Tear
ChaoticWoIf - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Barbarian
At this point? Or is it too late and I should start over..b:surrenderb:shocked
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by ChaoticWoIf - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Ghazi - Heavens Tear
    Ghazi - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    What are your stats currently? I'm assuming that by hybrid you are wearing Light Armor. If you went magic than I'd have to say no you can't go pure Vit barb because vit barbs use little to no points in magic; unless you stick it out until you are able to re-stat yourself at a much later level. If you did go Light armor and didn't touch your magic, then sure, you can get back on track. It might take a bunch of levels to make up the difference but just add more points to str, And allow yourself to keep up with vit based on the leveling chart in the stickys.

P.S. and OMG!!!! I am following the sticky to the "t" and WOW! I never thought a barb was a char for me but now I am hooked!!!
  • Dusk - Lost City
    Dusk - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    you can always change, don't start over. Unless you added magic, you can buy restat scrolls. up to you.
    ☺☻
  • ChaoticWoIf - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    My stats are the following:
    Vit: 23
    Str: 52
    Dex: 32
    Magic:5 of course

how can i fix ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ghazi - Heavens Tear
    Ghazi - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    According to the sticky ** [Guide] Barbarian builds and tips ** at the top of the list, you will be on track in the mid 40's. Go check out that guide and leave Dex alone. Concentrate on Strength and Vitality. You'll be fine.
    edited November 2008
    True, I have looked at that thread. I was just looking for specifics on how to adjust , cause my math skillz are pretty bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brutoc - Heavens Tear
    Brutoc - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    True, I have looked at that thread. I was just looking for specifics on how to adjust , cause my math skillz are pretty bad.

I feel for you there buddy :P

As mentioned above, as long as you didn't add any magic stat, you can fix your stats in the long run. I was in a similar boat you were, I had 40 some vit by the time I hit 20 and needed to work for a few levels until I could use my FB19 wep b:chuckle

On the bright side, I never need to put another point into vit again... at least not for a while
    edited November 2008
    Alright I guess I need to whip out a calculator XD..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brutoc - Heavens Tear
    Brutoc - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Check out this site

http://www.ecatomb.net/character.php

This will let you put in the stats of your character here, let you see his HP, MP, and even show you gear for each level.
    edited November 2008
    Thanks! This is pretty helpful but I don't understand some of the abbreviations lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leolf - Heavens Tear
    Leolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yeah, I know what you're going through. I have 38 dex, and it won't be the base for equips until early 60s ;-;