Is it possible to add attacks to mounts?

Options
GloveMaster - Sanctuary
GloveMaster - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
I was thinking about buying a mount but i dont want something that just makes me move faster, I want something that can attack
Post edited by GloveMaster - Sanctuary on

Comments

• noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You are truly a -Edited-. Ok look here only venos have attacking pets. Mounts are just that "mounts" which equals travel exclusive no attacking jus faster movement. If you want attacking mounts you are playing the wrong game.

Comment:
    Please see my post further below for an explanation. Aryannamage
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • GloveMaster - Sanctuary
    GloveMaster - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    You are truly a -Edited-. Ok look here only venos have attacking pets. Mounts are just that "mounts" which equals travel exclusive no attacking jus faster movement. If you want attacking mounts you are playing the wrong game.

1.I am a veno on my main and thats the one I was asking for 2. The only reason I asked was because yedterday I saw someone asking in world chat whether it would be worth it to add an attack to his mount!
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

See the forumrules please:
    7. No trolling, or flaming.
    Any form of personal insult will not be tolerated. General rule of thumb: if you think that what you are about to post is insulting, don't post it.

To the OP:
    The mounts itself currently can not attack anything there is even a small chance you can be thrown off the mount if attacked while on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]