Lag and game play

Tarisus - Sanctuary
Tarisus - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Suggestion Box
I've noticed the lag is getting pretty bad.

One suggestion do away with all the shops. Just use an auction.

Great game but lag is getting really bad.
Post edited by Tarisus - Sanctuary on

Comments

• bronza
    bronza Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    or just have one area were you can make a shop thats not a high traffic area like West Arch. I know other games do that, like in one you can only set up shop like next to a dungeon to sell your pots and stuff.

But ya I'm tired of seeing them damn cats and like half of them are just people who walk away from the computer for a week, but just stayed logged in to try and sell their way over priced ****.

I mean we got a trade channel, we got the AH the shops just seem like another uneccessary gimmick. Looks like you just shot gunned out player to player shopping methods and never picked one that you like the most.

Personally the AH to me seems the most logical, that way its easy way to find what you want (if its available) you just go to the same spot every time not this little cat shop here then another over here, then a third on the other side of the city...
  • Metraze - Sanctuary
    Metraze - Sanctuary Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The big problem (as has been pointed out numerous times ...) is the Auction House charges you and doesn't have a very good search facility (not that searching through dozen's of player shops is any easier ... :P)

Trade channel is fine for selling rare items, but really I can't see using it to try and sell say 20 Pig Iron, and trying to hook up with multiple people wanting to buy some ... it's much easier to just setup a shop, and go do something else for awhile.

My suggestion is get rid of the charge on the AH (and Gold Market) - make it free to sell/buy. Create seperate markets (Mat Market, Herb Market, DQ Market) much like the Gold Market where you can bid on multiples of common stackable items. And just have the AH for equipment (with an improved search facility).
  • Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary
    Zand_pyrite - Sanctuary Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    either way they should make an area seperate from Archosaur for people to set up shops with out a cost. I can't even fly over the entire city @ 50 altitude without getting lagged. & i have a cable connection w/ a computer thats not even 3 years old yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]