did the GM drop their robe?

Sherekahn - Lost City
Sherekahn - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
???? who got it... cmon.. that had to have been the grand prize, right? or maybe the +15m/s gm wings or +1m damage bow..?

if not... what was the real prize? i heard a lot of grade7 gems dropped but thats nothin...
seriously though, what'd the gm drop? did anyone see/get anything?

i know theres a lot of dissapointed ppl but SOMEONE must be happy..
Post edited by Sherekahn - Lost City on

Comments

• Amiris - Sanctuary
    Amiris - Sanctuary Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If one of those things dropped, it better have a time limit of an hour, or that char's gonna get horribly overpowered and the ultimate PK'er.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Symour for the signature.
    Amiris is my forum character. My actual main is Andralia.
    1,000 posts as of 10/01/09, which was also my birthday!
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This came directly from Dworak (Lead GM here on the forums)
    thanks to everyone for participating! while the events verged on the chaotic at times it was great to see so much players from each server show up and participate in such a massive group effort.

Over 12 mounts were given out on the 3 servers along with multitudes of other Cash Shop items. Based on a quick scan through of logs everyone from Level 1 players and upward were quick and lucky enough to snatch a piece of the GM loot.

On behalf of Orinj, Ironman, Xarfox and the rest of the GM team thanks for playing and hope you all have a great weekend!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Energize - Heavens Tear
    Energize - Heavens Tear Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Wow seems like they dropped a lot of good items, shame it was a lag fest for me D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GaliNaab here, your neighbourhood friendly male venomancer.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The robe is Class required: GM. No player could use it anyway. lol
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • thunderstorm1
    thunderstorm1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I saw a midnight egg (yes, the horse mount) on the ground!
  • Chaudproto - Heavens Tear
    Chaudproto - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I got a black raptor b:laugh
  • Kyou - Heavens Tear
    Kyou - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I got a black raptor b:laugh

I was _this_ close to get it before you b:sad
  • bulgaria123
    bulgaria123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ya maybi any good drop but is sux for PVE server to be on pk mode that is patetic and this event is for high lvl player only.Cool that gonna be like whit my-en PW event sux and bored event :)
  • Wei - Heavens Tear
    Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Complaining about there was a pk fest in the event on a PVE server? Seriously, turn back to blue name :)
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Lol, the event was no more than a PK event to me. So, I went only there to PK that I didn't even try to pick an item or attack the GM as I know I will not be able to pick any because fo teh great lag but still I had a lot of fn PK'ing there :D
    . . . . . .
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ^Your sig lies, I remember you beng guildess for a long time, then you joined RQ at some time.
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i was smart... i went there with my level 25 mule character with an empty inventory.
    i got a black raptor and a midnight. hehe <3 the keyboard, too bad the key's at fault from the pushes i gave it.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear
    Fallenangelx - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It was a lagfest in Heaven's tear, i only got one hit each time the gms appear. then when i try to pick the drops...well, i got one three star level 41 weapon which is basically useless and not worth much so npc it went.b:angry

Mayb they should have the events separated in different locations on the same server but appear at the same time so the lag wouldnt be as bad?
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    ina1166 wrote: »
    ^Your sig lies, I remember you beng guildess for a long time, then you joined RQ at some time.

Actually, I have never joined RQ before. I left BLT for 2 days when I had some stupid drama problems there then I came back. And inaxxx, it is not a topic to talk about my signature, don't go off topic discussion. b:surrender
    . . . . . .