I Really Need Sumhelp.!!! Plz.!!!

tantan
tantan Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Etherblade (West)
it started when i was in the middle of the game in my desktop...the CPU has just stoped crazily...and when i turned it on again...well...thank g0d it worked...but then...when i tried to login again to the game...it says...im currently logged in to the game...but i tried to look any sites connecting to PW that im logged in...but its all logged out...WHAT TO DO.!!!???b:cry
Post edited by tantan on

Comments

• Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    tantan wrote: »
    it started when i was in the middle of the game in my desktop...the CPU has just stoped crazily...and when i turned it on again...well...thank g0d it worked...but then...when i tried to login again to the game...it says...im currently logged in to the game...but i tried to look any sites connecting to PW that im logged in...but its all logged out...WHAT TO DO.!!!???b:cry

Wait 10-20 min and try agin.
  • Brimsheen - Sanctuary
    Brimsheen - Sanctuary Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Restart your computer and try again.
    Souls yearn to live a hero, but even moreso, a soul yearns to die a Legend
    -Brimsheen, Mercenary for hire (16 and rising. My avvy lies)
  • greenpuma123
    greenpuma123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Hey my friend. Look this happens to me all the time. My Fan in my Toshiba satellite (taken back model for faulty fan) crashes EVERY 5 minutes unless I elevate it. Sometiems I accidently put the fan part on my leg and it crashes. I go back on and its like "currently logged on" so I just go to my other acc (I made 2 forthis reason) and play some of my other chars. No big deal happens all the time.
  • Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary
    Feraldreamzz - Sanctuary Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    When you're logging in, click the safe log square, and see if that solves your problem. GL!
  • rulernick1996
    rulernick1996 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yeah it happened to me like three times but after just holding the mouse over the safe log and read the description. i figured out i had to click that when ever my game crashed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] me like the fire b:angry
  • blooder1
    blooder1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    when i enter a server it says canot connect to server i tried at all servers but it doesnt work i dont know what to do???????????b:cry
  • Akaisora - Heavens Tear
    Akaisora - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    make sure that the servers are not in maint. if they aint, check ur connection. are u connected to the internet? if yes, give ur isp a call...
    moo?
    *wobbles abit*