haha

ocane
ocane Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Barbarian
am i going to be the only lion in the game? it just SEEMS like not to many people wanna be a lion is their any reason for that? ( i havnt started playing yet, 33 percent on the dl, i also orderd the game just incase ) and i think its sad you cant customize too much on the beast :( but its ok you can make more then one character in this game right?
Post edited by ocane on

Comments

• woozel
    woozel Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'm a wolf due to the fact i love wolves x3 Though if i could not have been a wolf i would have probably chosen a lion, i like the crazy red mane. Atleast now you are more unique ;3 And yes you can have more than one character hehe, not sure what the limit is though.
  • Mrshifty - Sanctuary
    Mrshifty - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Most people don't like the Yellow-green fur color with the red mane, Mostly because of how bad it looks.
  • Kurluss - Sanctuary
    Kurluss - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    The lion color does suck. But it beats being the 100th tiger you've seen in one day...
  • Nittyd - Heavens Tear
    Nittyd - Heavens Tear Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    pshhh pandas FTW
    Dude what does ******************************** mean?
  • Brutoc - Heavens Tear
    Brutoc - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I tend to see the same amount of each untamed around where I go. I've been seeing more Pandas though lately.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think we all tigers cause in the end, every barb turns into one b:laugh.

I know I deleted my lvl10 wolf and started with a tiger cause it seemed so silly to walk around as a wolf only to turn into a tiger.

I would've never been a lion, cause they seem to look awful.
    The colours are all wrong (I mean GREEN and RED?) but worst of all is the rather crappy shape of the mane. The wolf imho, would look better as brown than blue too.
    Mind you, the in-game lion based mobs (Feligar anything) all look better than the lion barbs.b:angry Wonder why they couldn't make our barb lions look like that. Also the feligars and all venos have tails, so where did we barbs lose ours?b:angry

Change how lions look, and create "true" trueform beasts and we will definitely see greater variety in barbs.b:victory
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Zenpachi - Heavens Tear
    Zenpachi - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    pshhh pandas FTW
    too true b:pleased

But yeah, I think most people hate the lion because of the whole green fur/red mane thing. Maybe it'll be more popular during x-mas...
    Change how lions look, and create "true" trueform beasts and we will definitely see greater variety in barbs.
    I agree with this, but it'll never happen. I actually would've been ok with every barb being a tiger, if they allowed us to change the colors of the fur, and have the colors remain in the true form. That way, not everyone is just a boring white tiger tank spinning everywhere.

Also, different colored flaming feet, please! Or better yet, no flames or a different effect entirely. I'm tired of playing hotfoot all the time.
  • Hazardus - Heavens Tear
    Hazardus - Heavens Tear Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Also, different colored flaming feet, please! Or better yet, no flames or a different effect entirely. I'm tired of playing hotfoot all the time.

Absolutely. No flames please. I'm tired of trying to convince myself its dust kicked up cause barbs run fast....b:chuckle
    b:victory
    When the going gets tough; Get a tank!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nocturne mature HT guild - we invite people, not levels.
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • ChaoticWoIf - Heavens Tear
    ChaoticWoIf - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    haha an xmas lion b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]