crafting class?

Options
naquoae
naquoae Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Archer
so i just started an archer and got the "choose your crafting profession" quest and was just curious, what's a good crafting job for archers? i know i could do all of them, but i'd rather focus on just one for now, so what's good to start with?

by the way, is the bank in this game shared between characters or do i have to get someone to trade? i know in other games you could pass things along by sticking it in the bank.

thanks for any info you could give
Post edited by naquoae on

Comments

• Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    blacksmith will be most useful at first
    then tailoring armors
    ornaments(craftsman) rarely
    and ya can always get apothecary just keep gathering herbs (easiest)
  • Mrshifty - Sanctuary
    Mrshifty - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    blacksmith will be most useful at first
    then tailoring armors
    ornaments(craftsman) rarely
    and ya can always get apothecary just keep gathering herbs (easiest)

Easiest and (IMO) best. It lets you manufacture HP and MP regen items that can save an archers life. You'd still want blacksmith for money, but apothecary will save you time. (2 second regen periods and the like if you need them at all with the regen powders)
  • naquoae
    naquoae Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    thanks. i'll prolly do apothecary. i don't wanna spend a lot of time gathering items, so if i can just pick up the herbs while i'm running around fighting stuff, that'll be nice. The quest weapons seem pretty good,, so i guess i won't have to make my own.
  • xlovex
    xlovex Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    if you want to do blacksmith, you're going to have to put up with lots of overpriced mats.

archers only have 3 weapons per 10 lvls too, (or 1 if you stick with a certain type, i for one am a bow purist), so you're going to have to make the same weapons over and over.

which could be good, since you'll get a really sweet bow (or crossbow or slingshot).
  • yghen
    yghen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Well if i was you i choose to be Blacksmith and Tailor, cuz the archer need a lots of money for the arrows, armor,bow and skills.
    Or u can always make a character and use it for create ur equip and potions and than trade it with ur main.
    It's up to you :=)