In need of some assistance not sure what 2 do

silva
silva Posts: 2 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Archer
OK here is the deal I finally leveled my female Archer up to level 9 to obtain some new abilities but when I talk the the archer in Bamboo village she says unable 2 learn not right cultivation level if I rember correctly. how do I go about leveling or advancing that ability so I can learn skills like flight mastery and such? Any help on this matter would greatly help tks!
Post edited by silva on

Comments

• Martel_y - Lost City
    Martel_y - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    theres a quest u have to do. Talk to the elder. The quest appears orange in ur quest log
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nevermore - Heavens Tear
    Nevermore - Heavens Tear Posts: 438 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    The culti quest will go on and on and always do it or you cannot learn new skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • silva
    silva Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    O ok tks that helps so much! O do I have 2 talk 2 the bamboo village leader? 1 more thing was wondering how 2 edit my profile and get my avitar for a picture rather than the stupid question mark!
  • Purefeather - Heavens Tear
    Purefeather - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    silva wrote: »
    O ok tks that helps so much! O do I have 2 talk 2 the bamboo village leader? 1 more thing was wondering how 2 edit my profile and get my avitar for a picture rather than the stupid question mark!

click community
    click change under ur question mark avatar thing :P
    then click ur character
    o.o
    thats wut i did =D
  • Celebren - Heavens Tear
    Celebren - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    silva wrote: »

for cultivation quest their are so called "Elder" npc you have to go to start. Or other way click on "find quest" when you have your questlog open. If you have right lvl fo starting cultivation quest you get msg like " Elder of ... is looking for. ......"
    then go to him and start
    justice might be blind - but i also see in darkness
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited October 2008
  • neb80
    neb80 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I still only get the ? but was able to add a signiture pic... i think!?! 1st post so i'll find out! lol
    Battle not with monsters
    lest ye become a monster
    and if you gaze into the abyss
    the abyss gazes into you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrshifty - Sanctuary
    Mrshifty - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You need to talk to the Taoist in City of plume (Facing towards the elder hes to the left of the Teleport Master on a tree stump). The quest appears yellow/Orange in your quest log (The text color). You get a cultivation quest at every level 9 (9, 19, 29 and so on). If you look on the quest section of the forums you can find all of the quests from 1-19 for all races.

To get a picture next to your name go to the main page of the Perfect World international Forums. In the upper right you'll see the generic head with a question mark. Under it is a button that says "Change", Click it. You will get a list of your characters and pictures assigned to them. Click the one you want to represent you. Venomancers and Barbarians still have the generic head because if you select them you get to choose between the different Presets of both classes.