A question about PvP healing

Options
Umbar - Heavens Tear
Umbar - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Cleric
Hello,
I was wondering, does healing a person that is being PKed would flag me for PvP?

Thanks in advance for answering.b:bye
Post edited by Umbar - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• noobcake4lyfe
    noobcake4lyfe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    yes watch out
    "Avarice, Envy, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Sloth, Gluttony"

"We 7 shall corrupt this Perfect World..."b:sin
  • Umbar - Heavens Tear
    Umbar - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    yes watch out

After testing, I found out that it DOES NOT flag you for pvp, but instead it does not allow you to heal a person that is flagged and in PvP combat. At least that's how it worked for me.
  • Kusaku - Lost City
    Kusaku - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    It depends on a few things 1 is if u have PVP ur self

i found i could heal a mage who was being attack in my squad but i was fighting in the defence as well
    So for my bad spelling ^^
    CUTE THINGS ><
    Dieing with style and skill since 1989

Frav Qoute :
    "Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
  • Onishi - Heavens Tear
    Onishi - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Yeah the way it works on PvE servers, if someone is flagged for PVP there is no danger or effect on you at all if you heal or buff them. If that person is attacked or attacks someone, a pair of swords appears by their name, while those swords are up, if you are blue named, you will not be able to heal or buff that person until the swords go away (I think about a minute from when they stop attacking or being attacked).

Now I'd assume that if you flag yourself you could heal them if you chose. For me, I just assume if the guy I'm teaming with chose to go PK, he can handle the consequences and I stay the heck out of it lol.
  • CheyMeh - Heavens Tear
    CheyMeh - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I think probably works in PvE server.

Cause I tried to pvp with a friend of mine, and a cleric was healing me... And it works...
    Though in the end, I died due to huge lvl different between me and my fren, and that cleric is actually an Attack Cleric who's just passing by =P