Exiting the Game Problems

Options
Silverqt - Heavens Tear
Silverqt - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
Hi i was just wondering if this is just me or not. When ever i log off completely Forced or not i wait a long time and my screen says no responding do u wish to close or wait for the program or i will get some error and asking me if i like to summit it to pw and i have to fill out my ign and my email and any comments discussing what happened i do that no email back. This has been happening every time i log off. due to problems i had before i had to reinstall and redownload and those problems been fixed but the when i exit one hasnt been fixed and alot when i log in the next day it still says loged in even when i safe it too bout 15mins then i can get in. im too the point where i just wanna leave it on all the time but becuase it is a laptop i dont want to umm whats the word.. ruin it
Post edited by Silverqt - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I am not sure why it doesn't let you log out properly but if it says you are still logged in try clicking the "Safelog" before logging in. It cleanly disconnects your old session and lets you login.
  • Silverqt - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i dont no eather thats y i posted it here its a flippn pain. i do use safe log everytime i log in and alot with it do have to wait i dont care bout waiting im not worried bout that but its the logging off and cant actually get logged out properally wheter forcing it or not. i even tried going into main character section after several long minutes waiting for that i hit exit and i still get the same error and alot of times not responding. Then again i blame vista:P but not really sure what is causing this and also way too many disconnections daily too i forgot to mention. wheter fb dungeons thats a famous one gettn dc there heehe or when im doing other quests. Regulary i do clean my pic virus scan it defrag clean up junk files
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    It seems like you the game client is crashing every time you attempt to quit the game. Please send us some information about your computer through our ticketing system and we'll see if we can help you out.

Here is the ticketing site:
    http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing

We'll get back to you as soon as we can get that information.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Silverqt - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2008
    Options
    i'll do that in the morning thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.