Zen Charging

Dragoni - Sanctuary
Dragoni - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
What happened with the poll about the zen charging because i dont feel comfortable putting my address and phone # to charge it when i went to make the profile
Post edited by Dragoni - Sanctuary on

Comments

• lyle2
    lyle2 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    i cant use western unoin in having my pay by cash
    they telll me they dont know that one how can i charge not using anything except cash......i want to recharge!!!!! pls............. elp me !!!:((
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I never give my phone number to anyone I am doing business with. I hate telemarketers with a passion and don't want to waste my time talking to them. I also don't trust any company NOT to give my number to telemarketers.

But hey, in the end all you need to do is to put a number in the form... Any number.... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • deshin
    deshin Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Good luck not using a valid phone number if you use a credit card. This is part of their theft prevention. Way too many gold sellers that think nothing of committing fraud so they can acquire their gold to sell.

You best bet to provide no info is to buy a game card. I think you can be 100% anonymous if you really want.

Your other option is to use a prepay cell phone and temporarily put that on your credit card. You can also use the gift credit cards and activate them with these cell phones. Lots of fees everywhere doing this but it does to a point let you hide info.

It really is bad that the honest customer must take more risk with their personal info because of all the thieves trying to rip off merchants