plz help i made a faction and kicked out myself

Options
featherdeadric
featherdeadric Posts: 25 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
i bought a guild and have 44 active members but the 1 guy that is no longer there i tried to kik him out and i accidently kicked out myself as the leader the guy quit playing so now that faction is leaderless be cause i cliked the wrong thin i can prove it i have FAR more than enough to buy another one and my name is dyvethinfyr and the guilds name is sonsafyr same as mine plz restore me to leader and let me continue w/o having to BUY another one and waste all that money plz help
Post edited by featherdeadric on

Comments

• Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Normally a leader can't kick him/herself without giving leadership to someone else first. Which would be the director. Does your director have leadership by any chance?

The only people who can be kicked are commisioners. Any people with rank have to have their ranks taken away first.
  • featherdeadric
    featherdeadric Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    no i demoted myself i accidently promoted him and DEmoted my self im not kicked out but im a cominisher now he has the title as the leader and the promotoin has to come from him so he quit so i need him to promote me bak to my spot as leader nad or the other one you said
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    The player you have accidently put in as new leader has quit? I suspect you will have to send in a ticket as the forum GM's are different from those ingame.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
  • LifePromiser - Sanctuary
    LifePromiser - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I don't really think they will help you with this kind of problems,since it was your own mistake.IMO,try creating another one + pm all the current members in your current faction to join the new one.

Oh btw,wrong section (:
  • Chaoshunter - Lost City
    Chaoshunter - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    im a member
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    The Support and Ticketing folk may be able to help you with this, but I'm not sure what the policy on these matters is, and whether policy allows them to make changes like what you're requesting. It sounds like the guild policy is acting as it's supposed to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.