What would you do if you ruled the world? and had angelic or demonic powers

Options
Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear
Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear Posts: 519 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Off-Topic Discussion
If I had demonic powers I would enslave everyone to do my bidding. I will make them build a tall throne for me from which I can look down upon everyone. I will make the sky turn dark, the ground fiery, and the seas boil. HEHEHE I'm the last person u'd ever want as a ruler with demonic powers. Oh yeah!
Post edited by Dreadmaul - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Drathir - Sanctuary
    Drathir - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    If I had Angelic or Demonic powers I would probably not use them to obtain power in the first place, as that holds no interest for me. But if I was world ruler (As the title suggests), I would probably create the 'perfect world' situation you see on movies, in which everything appears perfect, but in reality any 'imperfections' are eliminated. That's just because I like the idea of it. If I was actually ruler, I'd have no idea what to do. I'm not one for commanding large amounts of people.
  • Psynopsis - Heavens Tear
    Psynopsis - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Ah, a discussion about ruling, to the style of Machiavelli's The Prince. I would probably go with divine powers...be able to iron out imperfections and trouble makers with divine power and bring utopia to the rest.
  • Koe - Lost City
    Koe - Lost City Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    If i had demonic powers, i would brainwash all life on earth to obey me and only me, or at least until i decide to pass on my rule to my children, when i have them anyways. Then i would make it so that i would live as long as i want, could be a few thousand years. If i ruled the world, i would build myself a 350 floor palace, the top 50 floors are my living quarters. Then i would replace all current leaders over every country in the world with whoever i choose, just so that people dont have to choose one out of 2 or w/e people they dont like. Ppl will be governed by those who qualified.

Then i would open housing and dowries to countries that have space in order to reduce over population in over crowding countries, thus lifting a lot of laws in certain countries. Then i would expand on to mars after building something called an "orbital elevator", an elevator that stretched out to the highest possible atmosphere of the earth with a space station at the top. Then i would move all nuclear weapons to my palace to be dismantled. All power plants and buildings that produce pollution will be shut down and replaced with a "greener, cleaner" building to reduce pollution, as a palace that is 350 floors high would be touching most of the smog....... Then a lot of money will be spent to eliminate poverty, by raising minimum wages based on age, 14-15 is $7/hour, 16-18 $10/h, 19-22, $15/h, 23-29 $20, 30-39 $30/h etc.

Basically, if i take over the world, there would be no lower class, only middle and upper class, and also u'd be happier than u are now.
    I'm not mean I'm just being honest.

I'm not insensitive, I just don't give a S.H.I.T!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    What makes you think i don't already have them."the best trick the Devil did,was people thinking he didn't exist."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delfos - Heavens Tear
    Delfos - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    That's quite true, Veltore... anyway, if someone offered me that kind of power, I would do one of these two things:
    1.- Refuse them.
    2.- Use them wrong, to make slaves, domain the world, and do anything I wanted the way I wanted to.
  • noctisxvii
    noctisxvii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Either/or, I probably would just try to get as much bacon as I can.

Though of course not through any inhumane ways....
  • Xtrememirage - Heavens Tear
    Xtrememirage - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I would make my account have infinite gold in PWI!!!!
    The name's Xtreme! b:victory
    Not Extreme! b:angry
    Get it right! b:thanks