Re: Makeover GLITCH

Options
Myish - Sanctuary
Myish - Sanctuary Posts: 194 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
Still no response from game techs. I got a resonse from a GM and was told to post on the ticketing section of the site so I did but its been ~24 hours now and still no response either to my e-mail or ingame. Can I please get a confirmation if you recieved my cry for help or should I send another?

TY GMs for your support.
b:cold*
b:faint (Sub Zero!)
Post edited by Myish - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Depending on the E-mail service you used it may have either ended up in the spam section or the answer could have been outright blocked. Check the spam section first if that does not bring any joy and you are still concerned send another ticket with two different E-mails addresses to send an answer to. The GM's will then send an answer to both addresses and hopefully you will get at least one.
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Does hotmail block that kind of stuff? My junk folder is empty so I;m assuming I havn't gotten a response yet. I just wish someone could tell me if they read my ticket. Yes or no would be very helpful to me :) Anyways I'll try to be as patient as I can but I really hate the way my chracter looks now :(
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Take your E-mail address out please. Also my personal experience is that hotmail does block it did for me anyway.
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    So should I send a ticket again and give them something like a Gmail account istead?
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Well when I had that problem I just send them the address for two E-mail accounts. One my own (Hotmail) and the other from one of my sisters, (Can't actually remember which one I asked now sorry) They send the answer back to both E-mail addresses at the time and my problem was solved pretty quickly. b:victory
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hello. This is still about this issue (makeover scroll glitch) which has yet to be resolved. I have sent 2 tickets now (one on Friday when the glitch occurred and again on Monday) and I have still not gotten a response either from E-mail or In-game. To any GM that reads this, my issue may not be of the utmost importance, nor is it a serious gameplay issue but it is a glitch nonetheless. I find it difficult to understand why it is taking so long for a resonse (when on your sight you say that you try to get a response out within a couple of days).

I have sent you both a hotmail address and a Gmail address just to make sure my e-mail address isn't blocked so I don't believe it is any problem on my side. Please understand that I enjoy this game greatly and I have no intention to make a complaint like this but from my point of view, your team has blatantly ignored my call for help thus far. I don't believe it is that difficult to send a confirmation e-mail at least to signal that your staff has received and possibly read my tickets even if you are flooded with a thousand tickets a day.

Please send me a response on this, at least so that I know if I have to send a third ticket (even if I have to send to directly to a member of your staff).

If you believe that I am getting blocked still, then I apologize for my inpatients. Please send me a link so that I can learn to unblock myself from your e-mails.

Thank you for your attention and I await your response.
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Your issue has gone through multiple eyes. You should be hearing back from Customer Support today or tomorrow.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    To Dubois: I sent the messages this morning at ~8:40am Eastern Standard Time. I used both hotmail and gmail to send the messages from school to the customer service e-mail you provided. If you have not yet received them. I have no idea what's going on lol. I also used the ticketing system (I stayed logged off but in the e-mail field I put in my hotmail account e-mail (the one I registered with)).

Thanks for all the help and attention from all of your staff.

Just for reference follow this LINK so you can see what's going on with my character.
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    ^^^bump^^^
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Please don't spam the threads. I got your PM and passed it on, please check your PM inbox here on the forums.

We have no idea why our ticketing system hates your emails.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • Myish - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Well It's been like 2 weeks now. I've been trying to contact GMs in-game using the ticketing thing, but I guess you guys are as fed-up as I am about this subject. Tell me what to do now on my end so we can slove this problem faster plz. I really don't want to keep bothering you about this but I have no choice, a glitch is a glitch.

Tell Dubois I say hi! :)
This discussion has been closed.