Repost: Who you think will capture the first city?

Zethanal - Heavens Tear
Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
edited March 2009 in General Discussion
Its a repost of my old thread.

Now the basic point of this all is that if one of these people like the powerfull factions like Elyusim and Empire conqures a city... Who you think will be the first one? NOTE: It CANNOT be your own guild.
"Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
Post edited by Zethanal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Why cannot it be their own guild if they have the confidience that they will?
    I think maybe Evolution or TheEmpire, but a very big grats to whoever suceeds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Not our own guilds huh... sure I'll bite. I think Radiance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    im gonna say Evolution being the first guild on Heavens Tear to go for a town, they now know how long it will take them to take a town and just how hard it is.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • Xanthir - Sanctuary
    Xanthir - Sanctuary Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It's bloody hard. When I first took a town with my guild, I was shocked by how difficult it was. The final boss is surrounded by 6 guards, each of which is resistant to all elements and physical attacks EXCEPT for one. So you have one boss that can only be damaged by wood damage, one boss that can only be damaged by physical damage etc.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'd say BloodLusT on Lost City.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • brisngr
    brisngr Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think Nefarious on Sanctuary will be the first to capturw a city. XD
  • Byr - Lost City
    Byr - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    its going to be 1 of 2 lost city guilds for sure. Both of which have vastly outleveled heavens tear.

since i cant vote for my guild, BloodLusT, the only other viable option in this is Conqueror.
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    BloodLust on Lost City... but possibly RQ.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • Moander - Heavens Tear
    Moander - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Think Elysium on HT can be counted out... they have no bite any more....
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    You need quite a few 9x's to capture level 2 lands. Only bloodlust and conqueror have 9x's. Seeing as conqueror only has 1 or 2 9x's I say yes bloodlust. Yes my own guild but im not being biased
  • Aedril - Sanctuary
    Aedril - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yeah, it will definitely be someone from Lost City, seeing that as of yesterday, the highest players on Sanctuary were 79 to my knowledge.

Level 2 though should be easy for an established guild once they get quite a few 9X, but the real question is can a T1 city (arch/1k streams) be taken with Jones' Blessing active?
  • Makeshift_ - Lost City
    Makeshift_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Conquerer or Ragequit on Lost City

Unless their is an alliance between the big factions :O
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ok I haven't l got on this forum for awhile but when i see a fun thread like this i have no choice lmao.

The only guild that will capture a City is Conqueror and BloodLust.

BTW please dont ever say RageQuit they are not even close to getting a city when they got 84 for there highest lvl sad. Anyways ya you will probably see one of these 2 guilds with a city in 1 or 2 weeks maybe even 3 depending on situations.b:pleased
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Conquerer or Ragequit on Lost City

Unless their is an alliance between the big factions :O

Yes, must be RageQuit.
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I would have to say Conqueror on LC.

RQ...possible but I don't think they have enough high levels right now.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Conqueror or BloodLusT on Lost City... RQ has the organisation but lacks the levels.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    why are people saying rq? lmao you need 9x's to take lvl 2 lands not a handful of 8x's -_-

and for level 1 lands (1k/archo) they are most likely bugged as in the MY server and you need a lot of 10x's for lvl 1 land.
  • Hm_volluto - Lost City
    Hm_volluto - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    There's a general understanding that there's somewhat of a hierarchy within factions.
    1) Bloodlust
    2) Conq
    3) RQ

No others should even be mentioned.
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    On HT... I saw Evo and Radience capture level 2 cities but Evo was the first after 5 weeks -.-
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    It was 4 weeks, Evo didnt try one week, they took a break. Also when they finally did take it the highest lvl in the guild was around 86. And they only had 15-20 lvl 80s. So they took a lvl 2 city with the majority of the guild involved being less than lvl 80, not a single member above lvl 86, and they were still the first on HT to take a city. Pretty impressive.

On the other hand the 2 people who came up with the stratagy Evo used to finally beat the TW are now in Radience.So no big surprise, Radience went into the TW with lvl 90s, if rumors are true more than 50 lvl 80s and knowing what stratagy to use to beat it and what to expect. Something that Evo had to figure out on their own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    You need quite a few 9x's to capture level 2 lands. Only bloodlust and conqueror have 9x's. Seeing as conqueror only has 1 or 2 9x's I say yes bloodlust. Yes my own guild but im not being biased

Wtf is a 9x!?!?
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Wtf is a 9x!?!?

wtf is nercoing a 2 month old thread
    a 9x is someone lvl 90-99