Boys Vs Girls

2»

Comments

• Psynopsis - Heavens Tear
    Psynopsis - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Ooooo...tough...are we going just by physical criteria or social criteria?

When it comes to social criteria, guys - they've had all the advantages in, like, what? The past 2000 years? Even past that? Even now guys get higher salaries on average than women. I think you get my point.

Physically - well, you can't really compare us. Guys and girls are very different. Guys have to work, hunt, etc., meaning they are fundamentally built for strength and power. Girls, however, are primary caregivers. Heh. Without them carrying the entire world (figuratively speaking) in their bellies for 9 months, not to mention the physical toll it exacts on them, we wouldn't exist.

So, this is kind of an unfair question.
  • Kusaku - Lost City
    Kusaku - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think i win hands down becouse i have big **** and im just so shmexy ^^
    So for my bad spelling ^^
    CUTE THINGS ><
    Dieing with style and skill since 1989

Frav Qoute :
    "Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well women can't offord to wear a white shirt to a water theme park.
    If two women met at a party wearing the same dress we'll see a cat fight.
    They have to sleep next to a hairy ****.

so yeah, Boys / Men are better. (better at being free in life)
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sage0nemage
    sage0nemage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    girls have to wear nappies
  • Sorik - Sanctuary
    Sorik - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I agree with a few others in this topic and would say equal. One can't exist without the other. While in the past men did get advantages or society favored them, things today are better for both genders. In regards to the salaries issue, women may have encountered a glass ceiling in the past but now plenty of women can earn as much or more than male counterparts.

That is my view anyway, lol hopefully it makes some sense.
    In online games players beneath you are noobs, while those players that exceed you have no life.
  • Enthree - Sanctuary
    Enthree - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I still think girls/women are more prettier, sexier, hotter than any male....
    Intelligence.. Well, men and women are equal.. All depends on what they use it for....

Firm female skin Vs Hairy male skin...

Girl win!!

And I'm a guy playing a fem character... ;P
  • Veltore - Heavens Tear
    Veltore - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Never trust anything that live live for days bleeding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Delfos - Heavens Tear
    Delfos - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Nobody is free in life, NEVER... no matter what you do, but it is another topic...
    If it is to talk, or to have a relationship, I'd prefer a woman, because I prefer their looking, their way of thinking and their way of speaking.
    If it is to do something else, like playing some game, sports, fighting, etc. I don't mind men or women.
    So, in the end, I prefer women.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    if you ask me... i say, both men and women are loosers.
    Humanity by itself is a failed race, look at them... they have the 6th sense and what do they do?
    breed? survive? war? destroy the earth?
    Where is the evolution dude!!?

so I'll say,
    a Man... who is worthy of being better is better.
    a woman who is worthy of being better is better.

the will to be better depends on the individual... so, the question here is, are you better?

the rest fails... as simple as that.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    They're both as bad as each other. b:victory
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Delfos - Heavens Tear
    Delfos - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Yeah... you humans are the worst thing ever anyway.
  • Twiggz - Sanctuary
    Twiggz - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    They're pretty much the same, just with different reproductive organs. To say one is better than the other is a little odd.
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    boys and girls are in many ways very equall and when it comes to controll issues wich most guys get the **** for as well as cheating and such its pretty much balanced out, wether or not aperson is better then another can only be decided by personal choice and is left at just that, an opinion.

it doesnt matter what they have downstairs life has away of balancing itself out, and fallowing the " sheap cannot lead sheap " ideal, no one is above another, no matter the race, color, sex, sexual preference, religion or other beliefs.

game

set

match
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teitr - Lost City
    Teitr - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Well... both have strengths and weaknesses... men and women complete each other... although, we males have the most physical advantages and we have a very strong mental balance. Women tend to freak out even because of a minor problem... while men stay calm and try to find a solution. Anyway. We men don't have period, which is a blessing b:victory.

Anyway! To make a woman happy you don't need to do very much: Buy her flowers, listen to her, say nice things, compliment her, go with her at shopping, pay dinner at the restaurant, give her gifts, make her laugh, hug her, cry with her, tease her and so on...

To a man, things are way too different and more complicated: they need food and sex... b:laugh
    It's not a tour! It's a Crusade! b:laugh
  • Matrak - Heavens Tear
    Matrak - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Right:
    While being on my other char,Menknurla(spelled MenKnurla-the ones that aren't made from stone,not MenkNurla) I went into a similar topic:

A veno kept saying men are inferior,and women rule.She also said that all men can die because:"We can produce our own sperm,and we have toys to get it in",the veno said.I counterattack her now:

If so,who would do your manual labor?The men that work to make clothes,furniture,jewels will die,you will die too because you basically can't make this kind of stuff.Even if you could procure ur own food,you will eventually die too.
    "Without insects,humans would die out in 5 years"
    Einstein

Insects will die because their males will die too.(look above)

I think men are equal to women,but I still have that tiny little feiling that men>women.
    People have the right to be stupid,some of them just abuse that privilege.
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    This thread makes me LOL, and stuff. b:laugh

Gender, who needs it? b:mischievous
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Intelligence.. Well, men and women are equal.. All depends on what they use it for....

Girl win!!

Asians guy isnt hairy so WOOT! (i'm glad) lol.. gosh i'm bored..

Girls win! Asians win! lol j/k j/k

I believe both are great! Welcome to the Circle of life b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited December 2008

Girl win!!

You traitor.

As for who's better, since I'm a guy and I'm obviously the coolest person in the world, guys are better.b:laugh
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Viod - Heavens Tear
    Viod - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    When taking action I think guys tend to act more logically and women act with more emotion. Each has their ups and downs.
  • Abdero - Heavens Tear
    Abdero - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Let me see... is a dog better than a dog, or a cat better than a cat? I think no, and, as we are the same species (men and women, I mean) we are the same, or similar.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    All depends on context.

In military forces men are more cut out to be soldiers.

In army hospitals of course nobody takes better care of wounded soldiers than female nurses.

In individual scale there may be exceptions to this rule but generally - that's the way it is
  • Rule - Heavens Tear
    Rule - Heavens Tear Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    ark wrote: »
    This is a world controlled by strength of mind, and in my opinion, women are better at dealing with information. Women are the better in the modern day, where men no longer have to spear an elephant for food.

Hmm. Good thing this is stated as an opinion and not fact. Men tend to be more logical genetically speaking. In most cases they also tend to be less emotionally complicated...and are seldom as good at the Arts, caregiving etc.

All generalities. The species would die without either gender.
  • Ansin - Sanctuary
    Ansin - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    neither one is better than the other, women just can't get kicked in the balls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You keep what you kill
  • _NecroX_ - Dreamweaver
    _NecroX_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Dude how old r u?

Personally just being childish i would want 2 be a girl one day so I could know how it feels ot self-pleasure as a girl =D
    ... And afterwards, I get a cookie!
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    that sort of comment isn't a good reason to necro a post