A bunch of BS on here

Atheina - Sanctuary
Atheina - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
edited November 2008 in General Discussion
Why is it so dam hard to find help for fb's

And if u manage to get help or even find it they will only help if they get all the loot drops molds 3 star drops this is a load of BS.

Get real will ya's cause all of u out there started like the rest of us at lvl 1 and with nothing
Post edited by Atheina - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Akaisora - Heavens Tear
    Akaisora - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yet another one of these threads...

If you actually bothered to do some digging and not come in here with guns blazing, you will find out that who the heck cares about your low lvl 3 star weapons and molds. A huge majority of the higher lvls help to do FB's is mainly because of the exp reward it will give and not your low lvl 3 star weapons and molds. That said, there are a handful of ppl who sometimes do take them. But like i said, its a majority of players that go for the exp instead of the loot.

If you're having trouble getting fb help. Do you have the COD quest? Without the COD quest, you will never find any high lvls wanting to do your FB.

If you already have the COD quest but you are still having trouble finding help, either join a chat channel that helps with FBs or go to the respective FB and wait outside for someone to ask if anyone needs help with FB. Or join a low lvl guild that helps out.

I can most certainly bet that you have not thought of all other methods to help yourself and that you came in here to whine about your FB after giving a 1/2 ****'ed attempt to look for help.
    moo?
    *wobbles abit*
  • Atheina - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    U know i have cod and wine and i have all ready posted it and 297 people have read it and noone replyed so i say again y is it sod am hard to get help

I have asked and i have done world chat and and have been in chat rooms i have done it all and i say it again y is it hard to find help

And i never said anything about my low lvl 3 star weapons

I said when u do find help ur told that u dont get any loot 3 star or molds Instead of being eager to reply read what i said
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Join a faction.
    Or go outside the dungeon and ask people around.
    Many people are willing to help just for the exp reward alone.
  • Atheina - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    I'm in a faction problem is i'm the highest lvl and no one can help in the faction yet
  • Pinkpeach - Lost City
    Pinkpeach - Lost City Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    If you're the highest level at 18 I suggest finding a different guild.

Assuming your level is recently updated, at 18 you won't get any xp from COD anyway, you have to be at least 19.
  • Atheina - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    sry not lvl 18

I'm lvl 47
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    47 the highest level?
    I still suggest you find a more active faction then =p
  • VampHire - Sanctuary
    VampHire - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I just didn't change my pic
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hey Aith Pm me in game whenever the chance I will do FB for you and give the drop.
    I am only interested on the exp/rep.
    I always give the drops to the person who its quest is for.
    Contact me if possible.
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • Misstaken - Heavens Tear
    Misstaken - Heavens Tear Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hey Aith Pm me in game whenever the chance I will do FB for you and give the drop.
    I am only interested on the exp/rep.
    I always give the drops to the person who its quest is for.
    Contact me if possible.

Oops sorry lmao your in dif server -_-
    Just noticed
    I used to do drugs, I still do but I used to too.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I think I'm pretty nice when it comes to drops. When I'm doing a lower level fb run, and I end up with a mold in my inventory, all you have to do is simply ask for it and I will give it to you without a thought. I've ended up with a few molds becuase even after I told them I had it, they did not ask for it so I guessed they did not care.

During my fb 69 run I was asked to determine the rules on mold drops because it was my run. I said its free for all unless its an item I can use. Which means if a mold did drop, and someone else got it, and I could not use it, it was theirs to keep. I got lucky though and the first mold randomly went to me while the 2nd one I could use so I ended up with both.

In summary, it is as others are saying. We don't do it for the drops, we want the exp and rep. I get 22k exp from an fb 19 last time I checked and when you need over 1.1 mil exp to level you want all the fbs you can get.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Clara - Lost City
    Clara - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Why is it so dam hard to find help for fb's

And if u manage to get help or even find it they will only help if they get all the loot drops molds 3 star drops this is a load of BS.

Get real will ya's cause all of u out there started like the rest of us at lvl 1 and with nothing

Finding boss help outside of FB's is even harderb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    yet another one of these threads...

If you actually bothered to do some digging and not come in here with guns blazing, you will find out that who the heck cares about your low lvl 3 star weapons and molds. A huge majority of the higher lvls help to do FB's is mainly because of the exp reward it will give and not your low lvl 3 star weapons and molds. That said, there are a handful of ppl who sometimes do take them. But like i said, its a majority of players that go for the exp instead of the loot.

If you're having trouble getting fb help. Do you have the COD quest? Without the COD quest, you will never find any high lvls wanting to do your FB.

If you already have the COD quest but you are still having trouble finding help, either join a chat channel that helps with FBs or go to the respective FB and wait outside for someone to ask if anyone needs help with FB. Or join a low lvl guild that helps out.

I can most certainly bet that you have not thought of all other methods to help yourself and that you came in here to whine about your FB after giving a 1/2 ****'ed attempt to look for help.

Would you kindly grow the hell up? the kid is concerned, he dosent want to hear your filthy attitude he just wants help you filthy heathen.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Would you kindly grow the hell up? the kid is concerned, he dosent want to hear your filthy attitude he just wants help you filthy heathen.

granted there are 6 FB chatrooms on HT, peopel WC about it everyonce in a while, and about 10 people sitting outside of the at least wb FB, not sure about others that poster had a good point..
    not to mention teh cyclical nature of these posts, you get one on forum every 2 weeks or so dureing meanwhile 200 people had their FB done and no one ever went on forum and said wohoo that was easy/thanks
    not to mention giving facts and advice is much better then calling someone a heathen, who's got the actual bad attitude here?
  • Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear
    Vanyadarknae - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Atheina,

I am on the Heavens Tear server, but I am sure what I am about say will be the same in the Sanctuary server. As for finding help with FB's I have not noticed it being a problem at all. There are many individual people and Guilds willing to lend a helping hand. What I have found and couldn't agree more with you is the fact, when help is given by some individual's or certain Guilds running a player through the FB with all their 65+ lvl members is merely a drive to get the molds to sell and make a profit or get reputation points. It most definately is not for the experience, the experience gained when the lvl ratio is soooo unbalanced is not even worth doing it for the experience.
    My advice to you is when making a party to do a FB set the ground rules before you begin, If at that point a player chooses not to agree they can leave the group. Take your time to choose your group, it is oki to say NO to someone. Make friends with the higher lvl people you have grouped with in the past, that will be a good indicator of how their morals are in the game. My Husband(RL plus in game) and I have a Guild named Shylael (Heavens Tear Server) and whether Guild grouped or we help people outside the group, the tab holder get any and all molds in a FB. They can choose If they want to keep it, or give to another in the group, or sell.
    As we lvl we fail to remember **believe it or not** we were NOOBS to PWI as well. We all started out with a lvl 1 player. Unfortunately, you will continue to see people take advantage of other player sad to say, but true. We just need to be selective and rush nothing. Honesty, Patience and a helping hand is the key to a succesful player in PWI. If you ever choose to move servers, please feel free to look me up (VanyaDarknae), I am always there to help anyone guildie or non guildie.

Hugs,

Vanya
    [SIGPIC]shylael.net/guildpics/vsigfinal.png[/SIGPIC]