To GM - 24Hours Gone But Yet To Receive Zen.

nanya
nanya Posts: 0 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Cash Shop Huddle
hi guys.its been 24 hours since i last charged Zen to my account.but until now i have yet to receive anything at all.i've checked my bank and the money had been deducted from my bank account.received a notification mail from eNets.got the order number and everything else BUT the Zen.i've charged it a couple of times before and had no problem receiving them usually instantly.i've sent a ticket to the billing and support department but i've yet to receive any replies at all.as you can see.i need some help here.
Post edited by nanya on

Comments

• Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It is sunday and I suspect nobody is working in the billing department. I have barely even seen a GM online here on the forums this weekend which honestly is very unusual (I am on quite alot). The GM's always try to answer as soon as they possible can so please be patient for now. Also please check your spamfolder as some E-mail providers redirect PW E-mails there. Some even outright block them.

If you are that concerned please send in a second ticket with two different E-mails to send an answer too (G-mail seems quite good in letting answers through).

Also you should know GM's never talk about zen issues here on the forum as they are not allowed for privacy reasons.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    PWE aims for a turn-around time within 24 hours for support tickets, but it can not guarantee such a thing, especially on weekends. That said, please do be sure to check your e-mail's spam folder, as some PWE e-mail has been flagged before, especially on hotmail, comcast, and AOL. You may also benefit from using the phone number included in your receipt.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nanya
    edited November 2008
    i apologise if i sounded desperate.on one of the post i've read , one of the GM said the perfect world team is working 24/7 , at least for the billing department side. my timezone is directly opposite from gmt -8 so i'm not really sure what i should be expecting . yes i'm using gmails and i've checked the spam mails.neither am i intending to discuss anything that involve privacy on the forum.thank you.
  • nanya
    edited November 2008
    its been 48hrs.yet to receive anything.
  • Floatytime - Sanctuary
    Floatytime - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    umm what is eNets? lol did you pay for another version?
  • Neurosis - Lost City
    Neurosis - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    eNets? Are you sure you didn't pay for Cubits on the MY version?
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    sorry to hear about your problem, nanya.

I just asked a CS manager to look into it - apparently your billing issue seemed unclear so the weekend team sent your ticket to our Billing Mgr. This mgr is not in the office today so thats why it went unchecked until we saw your thread. In any case, we'll have someone else look into your issue today.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • nanya
    edited November 2008
    ok ty.so i didn't bought cubic instead right.? the notification i received was from PWE.
  • Akaisora - Heavens Tear
    Akaisora - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    nanya, if the billing team did not see any payments, register an account with paybycash and then show them ur receipt. tell them to check for payments on the date u made payment as well as 1 day before. because they are from the states and ur from singapore thus the need to check 1 day before as well (who invented timezones??! =p)

be patient if the **** up is within paybycash. it took me 4 FREAKING days to get mine cleared up. In summary this is wat u need to do if the billing department has not found any payments made by you:

1) Register PayByCash account.
    2) Submit a Question on your missing Zen.
    3) In the Question, make sure to include:
    > Your receipt from your I-Banking transaction.
    > Your order number from PayByCash. (Check your email, your order number will be sent there.)
    > State that you have already made payment.
    > Request that they check for the mentioned payment on the day you made as well as the day before for timezone difference.

All you can do then is sit tight and wait till you have more information... And yes, i am a singaporean as well if u were wondering...
    moo?
    *wobbles abit*
  • nanya
    edited November 2008
    already did sent a ticket over with the notification which includes the order number and stuff . yes did questioned bout why am i not receiving any Zen despite the Zen came almost immediately the previous few times that i've charged.
  • nanya
    edited November 2008
    erm i received an email reply from the customer support department.do i reply by sending another ticket.? i've tried to reply back to the email that sent me the reply but it kept bouncing back instead.
    edited November 2008
    who sent you the email? PW? or PayByCash. Also what did the email state??

:Edit:
    Always make sure you include as much detail as you can. This is so that you dont have to send emails back and forth with details you have missed out. And especially true when it comes to PayByCash (PBC). You will roughly need to wait for around 12 hours before you get a reply from PBC.
    moo?
    *wobbles abit*
  • nanya
    edited November 2008
    customersupper@perfectworld.com or something like that.they asked about the order number and stuff which i did attached the email in wordpad form.now i'm getting desperate.they didn't reply since.
    edited November 2008
    the more desperate you are, the more things wont get accomplished. for now, calm down. I'm going to paste to you what I have sent in the ticket through the ticketing system. I assume that you have at least kept a copy of the receipt of your transaction? As it contains the receipt reference.
    Request that the PW team to check your account. Ask them to check if there is any payment made for the day you made the transaction AS WELL as the day before. If they do not have records of payment for the day and the day before, chances are PBC side screwed up and you would then need to talk to them.

Summary of what you need to do now:

1) Request that the PW team check your account if there are any payments made on the day and day before.
    2) If yes, payments are made. Continue your attention on PW.
    3) If no payments are made. Shift your attention now to PBC.

a) Attention on PW:
    1) Obtain the receipt (go to the bank if you need help on getting a receipt for it. Make sure they help you include the transaction reference number. Any important information that you will need to pass over to the PW team)
    2) Pass the receipt information that you have obtained to the PW team and request that they credit the Zen into your wallet.

b) Attention on PBC:
    1) Register an account on PBC.
    2) Submit a question.
    >> Be sure to include;
    Any information on your receipt that you have obtained.
    The date of the transaction as well as the day before for PBC to check MUST be written in the email.
    3) Once PBC clears up the transaction, PW would most likely credit your Zen into your wallet.

= Information of ticket being sent to PW =
    Hi, I have made a payment at approximately 7:15 AM Saturday 15/11/2008 (GMT+8). I have waited 12 hours and yet the zen which I have already paid for has not been credited into my wallet. Can you please assist in this matter? The payment information will be posted below.

Thank you.

Amount of Zen charged: 2000 + 100 bonus = 2100
    Payment Method: Pay by cash
    Payment Mode: e-NetsPayment

DetailsFrom DBS/POSB
    Account POSB Savings <BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER MASKED>
    Merchant Name eNETSPBCS
    Amount <AMOUNT OF DOLLARS PAID MASKED>
    Transaction Description PWI zen
    DBS d2pay Reference <MASKED>
    moo?
    *wobbles abit*
  • nanya
    edited November 2008
    yes i've sent the 4th ticket which includes the notification with the order number and service.on top of that i added my transaction history from my internet banking account.