Suggestion: Replies to suggestions by PWI staff

Options
sophos
sophos Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2009 in Suggestion Box
Heres a suggestion:

PWI staff replies to our suggestions and makes us feel important.
I feel like talking to a wall here.
Post edited by sophos on

Comments

• Bombchu - Lost City
    Bombchu - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    In a lot of threads I have read, even ones not directed at hem, they make posts in. o_o But I dont think they should have to reply to every suggestion thread ever made.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Nostalgia]
    The Brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.
  • MorgulLord - Sanctuary
    MorgulLord - Sanctuary Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    In whatever little time I have spent on these forums I have noticed the mods posting/replying to quite a few threads, not just suggestions. Having served as a mod for a different Official MMORPG forum, I must say it is a little too much to ask of them to answer to every single suggestion thread.

Having said that, it does give the players a sense of belonging to have active mods on the forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally...
  • dvorak
    dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    we read everything here (always lots of great user feedback to be found here), but keep in mind that this board is fairly high in volume and it is hard for us to respond to everything on this board.
    pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
  • sophos
    sophos Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Thank you Dvorak

I really think the faction window and possibilities for leaders should be looked at by the way :)
  • Arielan - Heavens Tear
    Arielan - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    He is correct, I got a personal response from them the other day! Gotta love em! I have a suggestion, but couldn't find the updated suggestion post, "may just be from user error of coarse!" Anyway, here it is. move it if needed please.

I would like to see more officer positions! I think the leader should be able to appoint as many of each position as he or she needs, we are considering combining 2 faction in a new faction, but are having a few conflicts because alot of the officers are going to lose their positions. Can this be implemented please!! Or even just adding more positions instead of it being unlimited. Thank so much for you time.