Faction adjustments

sophos
sophos Posts: 15 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Suggestion Box
1 Right now we cannot see when our faction members were last online, can we please have that?

2 The faction motto can only be 1 word. What's with that? You can't even use spaces. I don't know about chinese but in english a motto is hardly ever just 1 word. (let alone 1 word of max. 50 characters)

3. Also I would like an option to add a welcome text to the faction that members will see every day they logon, and a more extensive description field so you can inform members of the latest faction news.

Thank you
Post edited by sophos on

Comments

• Rowlin - Lost City
    Rowlin - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I agree whole heartedly. It is hard to tell when guild members were last on and even harder to relay a message in under 50 characters. Perhaps I have missed it but is there any other area to have a message for fellow guild members? Especially in active guilds who want only active players it would be nice to see who was on last. This is an international game that spans two continents (Americas/Canada and Europe/Asia) so not all the guild is on at the same time.
  • sophos
    edited November 2008
    Thank you :)
  • sophos
    edited November 2008
    Can someone from PWI reply please? The faction window and options are very very limited compared to other mmo's
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    That is a known bug the GM's are working on it.