Suspended transaction?

Malerna - Sanctuary
Malerna - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Support Desk
b:surrender I tried to buy more zen but it says the transaction is suspended how ever it sent a paypal receipt, why did it suspend the transaction? Note that i have bought plenty of zen before with no problem what so ever
Post edited by Malerna - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It normally can take up to an hour for the server to recognise that the money is there, please be patient for now. If you are still concerned please send a ticket to support.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
  • Malerna - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Hmmm thats odd never had that problem before O-o was never longer then 4 min
  • Aryannaveno - Sanctuary
    Aryannaveno - Sanctuary Posts: 825 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    It really depends on the payment option used. Also you may want to check your E-mail sometimes support sends one for security reasons which you have to answer before the zen comes free. (This has happened to a friend of mine she never checked her E-mail and got banned for it till she did answer)
  • Malerna - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Lol ouch that would suck><
  • Akaisora - Heavens Tear
    Akaisora - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    hah. Now my zen transaction is stucked as well. PWI said that they have not received a payment. Which I already have paid for. So says the bank account transactions and a receipt I got. So now I am stuck with clearing things up at PayByCash which is the merchant I have selected to help with the purchase of Zen.

Whats worse? Their response time and unclear support. :Angry and frustrated:
    moo?
    *wobbles abit*
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2008
    Please submit a ticket to customer support regarding this issue. We cannot resolve ZEN-related issues on the forums.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

This discussion has been closed.