New Faction AzureMoon

Options
kageryu7
kageryu7 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Guild Banter
Hey all brand new guild on Sanctuary, just putting this out there.

First lil info bout myself. College student overloaded with classes, homework, etc. In other words not going to be playing perfect world 24/7 (As much as I'd like to). Will be on every now and then that I can scrounge up some time. Anyways now on to the guild

AzureMoon, just created recently, is a faction with the purpose (for lack of better words) mainly for fun. Not strictly pve or pvp (but once I get to lvl 30 i will be doing much so). Faction is mainly for social networking around perfect world. Open to all players, but probably best for new players since the guild will not be moving at such a fast pace. "Stop and smell the roses" It is mostly to meet other people, thus always having people to party with for doing arbitrary quests. If you want to join a guild and experience the teamwork while enjoying the game in a relaxed nature, this is the guild for you!

Again, this guild is mostly for meeting new people and making new friends, and honestly who doesn't want that =D However, I am hoping to later on take this faction into the territory wars and conquer a good deal. It is not necessary to participate in these, nor if there's ever a faction duel, not necessary to duel either so no pressure if you're not into that. Again this faction is mainly for having people on call for whatever you may need. (Although it would be great if you could help out with the faction as well)

Notes: (Incase the above paragraph was too much a hassle to read)
-not competitive
-not for people who want to zip through the game and max out everything all at once
-not for ppl who play more than half the time they are awake throughout the day
-eventual goals, but mostly for fun and networking
-for helping out with those difficult quests
-good for new players (low levels)
-all classes welcome no level requirements

Rules:
*Be polite. Respect others, I know this is obvious, but don't give others ****, most of us deal with **** in our real lives, we come into the video game world to escape it all. We're here to have fun
*no users (join for help and then neglect others)

(will add more later once I can think of some)

-Drake
AIM: ShadowDragonVLL
Post edited by kageryu7 on

Comments

• noctisxvii
    noctisxvii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options

Yay for new faction! xD

Double YAY for epically awesome name! b:pleased

• Liavyn - Sanctuary
    Liavyn - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hello,

My fiance and I are new to perfect world and found this information about your faction. Were interested in joining with one of our characters to see if it is the right faction for us. However, we haven't seen anyone on Sanctuary server for this guild and are wondering if you still play at all, if this faction still exists. Please let me know. Thank you!

Ayr
  • KatoriOfFire - Sanctuary
    KatoriOfFire - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hi

sorry about the late response, I used to check these forums quite often but after seeing no replies I grew quite disheartened and forgot to check regularly. The guild is still technically existing, but still only two people. I do wish to spread it out but I think that the non compettiveness is kind of a deterrent. However if you still wish to join please let me know and I'll send a guild invite to you and your fiance.

Drake
    We live for the light
    That the darkness brings us
  • MadDawgggggg - Lost City
    MadDawgggggg - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Can I try the faction santuary out? Lol jujst want to try it out I heard it is good but I will only enter if yall talk alot. So thanks for coperation and have a good day/night. Pm me I might not be on im a active player and know my spells and abilities so thanks guys, I hope I can get a chance.
  • Liavyn - Sanctuary
    Liavyn - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    MadDawgggggg of Lost City, Sanctuary is another server not just another faction. Do you have a character on Sanctuary Server?

Just random information for you.

KatoriOfFire-- thank you for responding will let you know what we decide when we decide it :)