Girls should be able to give rides to people on their mounts.

darkdragon117
darkdragon117 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Suggestion Box
b:beg I think that girls should be able to give rides to people on their mounts.
Post edited by darkdragon117 on

Comments

• Bombchu - Lost City
    Bombchu - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Lol, well, I wish a girl could embrace other girls or something, or at least hug.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Nostalgia]
    The Brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all.
  • kanshou
    kanshou Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Lol, well, I wish a girl could embrace other girls or something, or at least hug.

I wouldnt mind seeing that =]
    Dai-Fuku =]
  • Sephmaru - Heavens Tear
    Sephmaru - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    kanshou wrote: »
    I wouldnt mind seeing that =]

i think male charecters could carry male charecters too....like fireman's carry, plus it would be fun to see some one try to lift a barbarian in weretiger form, also if the were tiger sould carry males too that would be nice....question....if a weretiger can ride a flying mount can it ride a windsprint panther? XD that would be strange looking though.... perhaps each race and gender should have a differnt carry for each race they pick up
  • ladynaryuu
    ladynaryuu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well... If you think about it....

Untamed ride on those manta rays...plenty of room for a second person to stand on it with them...

Humans ride on swords..again plenty of room on the sword to stand on it..

Elves however..err I guess they could carry them under the guys arms (Is that the fireman one?)

As for Tiger form..girls sit on the side..guys could stradle it.
    Fox form..errr..not gunna go there...
  • Rowlin - Lost City
    Rowlin - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I do not know of too many animals that we use today as mounts that can not carry two people. Yes it would seem a little weird for a petite girl to pick up and carry a large guy but why cant they share a ride on a her mount? So far all the mounts I have seen in PW there is plenty of room for a second person. On the other note if this is an open minded game then why cant girls hug, they do in real life. Even guys hug each other in real life.
  • Joccey - Sanctuary
    Joccey - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I do not know of too many animals that we use today as mounts that can not carry two people. Yes it would seem a little weird for a petite girl to pick up and carry a large guy but why cant they share a ride on a her mount? So far all the mounts I have seen in PW there is plenty of room for a second person. On the other note if this is an open minded game then why cant girls hug, they do in real life. Even guys hug each other in real life.

Agreed, I hate that I can't help my friends out, or have a female friend carry me somewhere, at the moment I'm stuck running, and slowly too, I don't like holding up a squad by not being able to be carried as we are all females. DO THIS! It doesn't have to be "romantic" just PRACTICAL!!!!!!!