The 'Introduce Yourself' thread

Options

Comments

• Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hello b:bye I'm Jonathan and I'm from Outer Haven, I've been looking a good spam zone in this forum and guess what? I already found one! b:laugh

b:pleased PWi b:pleased
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Xangelx - Lost City
    Xangelx - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sam and I am a guy so don't hit on me other guys. I made a female archer because I read RageQuit's archer guide before hand and it convinced me that the female is the way to go. lol, clay aiken, that was a good joke. I played almost everyday until I reached level 30 and now I'm slacking a lot. It's like 1 hour every two days now lol. Uhm, feel free to pm me in the game (when my name is changed). It's always fun to talk to other people in game.
  • Drathir - Sanctuary
    Drathir - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Drathir be my character name. I'm a level 20 Elf Archer. Only been on this game for 2 weeks now, though I have been unable to play much due to exams and other important matters.
    Benjamin be my actual name. Usually shorted to Ben (Or Benji if you prefer).
    I'm 16, and from Australia, Geelong. I dislike people who abbreviate unecessarily, am irritated by complete void of logic and grammer, and despise those who put capitals at the beginning of every word. Ignorant fools also frustrate me. You might see me around trolling such people.
    Otherwise I am generally kind and friendly, and I will help people out where I can.
    If you use proper grammer, then I'll be friendly toward you. If you're a logical person and can speak strangely with said good grammer, possibly with slight shakespearian every now and then, you will class as a person I can befriend. I know I'm picky, but I can't help it. If you can't take the time to think through and type your message out properly, why should someone else take the time to read and understand it?
    I, myself, enjoy roleplaying, talking and cookies with milk. So, it's nice to meet you all.
  • Enzi - Heavens Tear
    Enzi - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Enzi here saying hello. My code name online is actually Enzeru but that one was taken so I made do.
    I'm 22, living in the southern central US. I'm a big fan of Venture Bros so if you want to get me talking more that's pretty much all you got to mention.
    See you on HT server.
  • xtant
    xtant Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hi Hi! Onto my 4th bourbon for the evening so can't rememebr what server I'm on but I can tell you my name is Craig, I'm 36, from New Zealand, & love a good RPG. I'm a PnP geek from way back & enjoy something online that reminds me of those days. HAve found it here thus far & am thrilled at the nice people I've met.

Rock on!
  • xtant
    edited November 2008
    Options
    xtant wrote: »
    Hi Hi! Onto my 4th bourbon for the evening so can't rememebr what server I'm on but I can tell you my name is Craig, I'm 36, from New Zealand, & love a good RPG. I'm a PnP geek from way back & enjoy something online that reminds me of those days. HAve found it here thus far & am thrilled at the nice people I've met.

Rock on!

..and my main 'toon is called Tohunga.
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hi im Niamy in game(obvuisly :p) and Natalia irl, im from Argentina... well what more... oh yes... my english is very bad and im learning english ingame :p b:victory
    well when i write my autobiography you can buy it for more info :p
    cyaaaaaaa ^^

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • xtant
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hi im Niamy in game(obvuisly :p) and Natalia irl, im from Argentina... well what more... oh yes... my english is very bad and im learning english ingame :p b:victory
    well when i write my autobiography you can buy it for more info :p
    cyaaaaaaa ^^

You really like those bears, don't you? ;)
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    xtant wrote: »
    You really like those bears, don't you? ;)

definitely... But i can only use 4 for thread b:cry

[SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
  • Sorik - Sanctuary
    Sorik - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Well im a 18 year old from the UK, personality wise i usually come of as either sarcastic or emo >.>. Probably won't post much (1st post ftw lol) though the game seems fun, well the parts i understand and have completed anyway ;). Chr ingame is a wizard by the name of Sorik on Sanctury feel to pm me but im kinda antisocial so dont expect too much b:surrender.
    In online games players beneath you are noobs, while those players that exceed you have no life.
  • Archvile - Sanctuary
    Archvile - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Guess i'm gonna introduce myself.I'm gonna make it easy.

Username: Archvile,Arch (call me how ya want)
    Birthdate: March 18 1989
    Orientation: Bisexual and proud of it ;D
    Height: 5'11''
    Weight: 135-145lbs (yea thin i know XD)
    Appearance: Brown long hair (neck lenght) black eyes
    Favorite kind of music: Heavy metal (mostly the one around the 80's)
    Favorite food: Pizza pepperoni cheese <3333

A bit more about me: Hmm not much to say,i'm quite easy to befriend.I have a caring attention and i'm always willing to listen to someone who need to talk or just vent out.Also nationality side well i am French Canadian and my english is far from being perfect.Still i'm improving everyday,i just lack of the accent vocally.I dropped of school last year but i'm going back in college in January and hopefully everything will be ok.

Yea thats pretty much it...feel free to ask me questions if ya want. ;o
    - Characters -

Archvile - Barbarian - lvl 22
    Archville - Barbarian - lvl06 (trying another build)

Both on Sanctuary.
  • Niamy - Sanctuary
    edited November 2008
    Options
    im kinda antisocial so dont expect too much b:surrender.

well you introduce you self is a good start to be sociable b:cute

Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
  • Sorik - Sanctuary
    Sorik - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    well you introduce you self is a good start to be sociable b:cute

lol Thanks for that, but meh i'll see how it goes. Completely off topic but lvl 7 ftw!!!!b:victory lmao
    In online games players beneath you are noobs, while those players that exceed you have no life.
  • megaace
    megaace Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    MegaAce here! Ive recently started playing this game, and I like it. I have a venommancer and she has a pet purple wolf!!! Im a noob to PWI but I have had experience with other RPGs. I still play a lot of other RPGs beside this one.

Username: Just call me Ace.
    Born: March 16 1995
    Height: 6'0'' (I did not make a mistake, that is my actual height!)
    Weight: 185lbs-200lbs
    Appearance: short blackish-brown hair, glasses, pale skin, really tall
    Favorite kind of music: Power metal, (My faves are stratovarius and dragonforce.)
    Favorite food: root bear (If I was stuck on an island with 100 bottles of rootbear and 100 large pizzas, I'd chose the root bear first, so there.)
  • Zflasher - Sanctuary
    Zflasher - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Well my mp's out so i think i could write somethin.. b:cool
    Playin about a week, an kinda liked it ^^

Username: Z Flasher
    Born: july 11 1987
    Height: sorry but i use meters xD 1.84m~
    Weight: 70kilos~
    Appearance: not short not high, short blond hair with a devils beard and devilish eyes b:sin
    Favorite kind of music: rock/metal..
    Favorite food: what's eatable.. recently most prefered is beer.. b:cry
  • Arghal - Heavens Tear
    Arghal - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Characters: Vladimanthor (34 Cleric), Arghal (23 Archer), Kiregean (20 Wizard), and Ellestor (32 Blademaster)
    Name: Rhys

Additional Information: Well what can I really say, I'm an avid gamer and artist and I can play with both here. Additionally I'm a wealth of knowledge on practically every MMORPG known to man (Over 200 and counting) so if you have questions or such or just looking for someone to show you the ropes, feel free to give me a whisper in game on Arghal.
  • Flameaxe - Heavens Tear
    Flameaxe - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    well... I'm not a PWI new person... but I just started posting on the PWI forum

I'm Tony, from BC, Canada (for those who don't know, that's on the west coast of Canada). I love Power metal, Heavy Metal and Rock, although the only Punk Rock I like is the old stuff (B52's, Pixies, stuff like that). I'm 16 years old and in my last high school year. I love Video Games, I'm a total Rock Band nerd, and I have played so many MMO's that I can't remember the name of them all. I am pretty much all that defines a nerd. I'm a band geek, a Dungeons and Dragons player, a Final Fantasy Freak, a Rock Band nerd, I have played too many MMO's and my marks are (usually) good.
    PS3 Rock Band 2 - All DLC AND The ACDC track pack... I play all instruments on Expert, but my best is Guitar
    PSN: phyrelizard.... add me if you wanna play
  • missdeona
    missdeona Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hello! b:pleased

I'm a 33 year old woman in the US, I work part-time, but I'm also a self-advocate for disability rights. I just LOVE *rpgs (I play on the PS2 mostly and some PC games).

I'm brand new to PW, and I'm what would be classed as a refugee from Gpotato (I lost all faith in that gaming company and quit playing any of their games). A very dear friend of mine that I know as FoxySheri (She's a good friend, so no gutter-minds! b:thanks) plays this game and I decided to check it out. I'm still dlownloading the game but from what I read on the site, I'm in love already!b:cute

The only other PC I currently play is Shaiya.

Nice to meet everyone! I hope this is one game I'll play for years to come! b:bye
  • katris
    katris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Name : Kate
    Language : Polish and basic English
    Live in : Kielce City
    Personality : Honest, quiet, creative, helper, serious, nervous^^
    Hobbie : Playing all types of games like online , aquarium, travels
    Thanks
    b:shutup
  • Ocane_II - Heavens Tear
    Ocane_II - Heavens Tear Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    name: Phil
    Birthdate: june 4th 1989
    Orientation: straight
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 180
    Appearance: depends? ha blue eyes with a spot of brown
    Favorite kind of music: Punk Rock ( classic and hardcore example : Sex Pistols , Circle Jerks )
    Favorite food: anything mexican

More Info: Well, im a writer. I have a huge appreciation for wild life and nature, no im not a hippy i just have more respect for those then i ever will people and industry. My political Stance is Anarchy, but not the stereotypical blow it up anarchy. i dont get cought up in everyday BS i choose to live my life the way i please wich wasnt best when i was younger, but in the long run gave me the rare qualitys i posses to today. Pip Pip Doodaly Doo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Szaellapollo - Sanctuary
    Szaellapollo - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hello. I am Szaellapollo Grantz, older brother of szael, who doesn't actually have a character, and who copied my name. I am a male flying elf archer, and am currently at level 2. I have an alter ego on the Threads that I call Sage. He appears in my signature.

I am a stickler for spelling, and will always edit any spelling mistakes out of my posts if I don't catch them on the first go-round.

In-game, my hair is white with red streaks, my build is very slight, and I have thin limbs.

I'm going to b:shutup shut up b:shutup now.
    I am the Sage of the Threads, and I bow to youb:thanks

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity...and I'm not so sure about the first one." - Albert Einsteinb:beatup
  • shaomei
    shaomei Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I'm new to the game, Just wanted to Say Hello to Everyone
  • Miaku - Heavens Tear
    Miaku - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    name: Zoey
    Orientation: Bi
    Height: 5'4
    Single or Taken: Taken..
    Favorite food: Vegan foods... hehe (but especially Italian)

Nice to meet everyone :)
    "Those who say it can't be done, should get out of the way of those who are doing it."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature created by: Forsakenx
  • angelserenity
    angelserenity Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I am totally new to this all new rping world so I don't know what to do at all. I am curently wait for the whole thing to download, thing is it takes 3 hours to download TT^TT. Anyway's I have wondered around the site and it's okies I just want to play the game ^_^ well all I can say is hi for now ( I wonder if that counts as a intorduction)
    I am also sorry for my terrible grammar too >.<
    [SIGPIC]C:\Documents and Settings\Student\My Documents\My Pictures\DGM\Eat_time_by_Kotok0.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • reyane
    reyane Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    Hello everyone.

I'm a 16-year girl, playing from the midwest. lol. I've been playing PW for about a month now and I love it. My IGN is Rianya. I'm am in the guild DemonOnes, and they are the nutsiest ppl ever. I love Veno's, they are probably the cutest class ever.

I write, draw, and read mangas when I'm not doing homework or playing PW. You can often find me in Archosaur...just because I have fun running around, trying to find items. lol

b:cute
    I say "emo was just a phase", but I still have a Fall Out Boy flag on my wall at 23.
  • aureus
    aureus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hello everyone.

I am a U.S. player from the Midwest. I am an experienced MMO player, having tried Rappelz, Rohan, Last Chaos, Pi Story, Shaiya, and now PW. I still play Shaiya, on the Lailah server, Light faction, and have done so since the game came out in CB early last November. I am currently a volunteer game official for Shaiya, a Game Sage, which is basically a step below Game Master. As a GS, I am the eyes and ears of the GMs on the frontline, as part of the GS team. I've always played a priest, my main toon is [GS]Auralie now, currently a lvl50 HM.

I like playing PW, and I hope to become a part of the community!
  • MatrakMagic - Heavens Tear
    MatrakMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    In-game:

Nick:MatrakMagic(Mat 4 short)
    Class:Wizard
    I love being a helpful traitor,arsefacey,n00b,etc.

Real life:
    Name:Tudor
    I love PWI and funny quotes and jokes.I'm VERY arrogant and helpful.
    Hates:Too much meaningless chatter,extreme n00bs and soccer.
    Mr.Arsefacey himself.
  • itsmedani
    itsmedani Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Name:Danica (Dani)
    Orientation: male
    Height: 5'6
    Single or Taken: Single
    Favorite food: spicy stuff, mexican, alot of things :D

i turned 19 on the 13th jan, been playing PW for like couple weeks, im in sanctuary my name is itsmeDANI ingame...nice community here!
    also add me on myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/itsmedani

also i've been looking for a guild since my leader quit :(
  • Illyn - Heavens Tear
    Illyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    i joined about 2-3 days ago and i am loving this game,
    if you see me in the game dont be afraid to say hi. :)
  • scknight
    scknight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm scknight from South Carolina. I just joined PW, and from what I've seen (haven't played the game yet, but I'm looking forward to it), PW looks really great. Hope to meet all you soon!